YAY!! Finally a really good experience on Sydneys Nude Beaches...

In the past I have visited a number of Sydneys nude beaches, and every time there was an unwanted element present, from people blantantlymasturbatingon the beach, been approached by a guy and been told I had a nice cock, guys walking around with erections etc....
On Monday I headed to Cobblers Beach, first time I had been to Cobblers, so was unsure of what to expect, but I waspleasantlysurprised, first thing I saw was a mother nursing her 3-5 month old child, then once I got on to the beach, there would of been probably 6 - 10 guys and 2 or 3 girls, I found a spot a settled in for a good couple of hours in the sun.
Over the 2-3 hours I was there, another 15 or so guys and girls turned up, and at no point in time did I get the feeling any of them were there to do anything but enjoy time in the sun nude...
Later that afternoon, I needed to pick up something from sydneys south side, and had a bit of spare time, so reluctantly headed to Lady Bay, The last time I was there, was when I saw a guymasturbatingon the beach, right under where the look out is. When I arrived I was surprised how packed the beach was, the tide was in, and there was pretty much no where else to lay down. I managed to find a spot, probably 20 or so guys and 5+ girls, and apart from one guy who was pacing up and down the beach the whole time I was there, it again felt like everyone was just there to enjoy been in the sun.
Thank you Sydney, you have restored my faith in nude beaches......

This topic was edited
No replies yet.