Central NC Area

Any folks out there in the Piedmont Triad?

This topic was edited
RE: Central NC Area

Greensboro area here!

This post was edited

Well, there's one! Hi JerseyGirl. Lexington here

This post was edited

Any folks out there in the Piedmont Triad?Lots of people are members of Triangle Area Naturists. Travelites also has members throughout both Carolinas and beyond.

This post was edited

Any folks out there in the Piedmont Triad?Winston-Salem here.

This post was edited

Any folks out there in the Piedmont Triad?Lots of people are members of Triangle Area Naturists. Travelites also has members throughout both Carolinas and beyond.
The Triangle area would be a little far for me. I was looking for folks closer to home. By the way, I need to see when you guys go to Serendipity, and maybe I could meet some of y'all there.

This post was edited

The Triangle area would be a little far for me. I was looking for folks closer to home. By the way, I need to see when you guys go to Serendipity, and maybe I could meet some of y'all there.Next time I personally will be there will be for the East Coast Chili Cookoff that Travelites sponsors each year, and currently Serendipity will be hosting on March 2nd, 2013

This post was edited

Well there's 4 of us so far!

This post was edited

Well there's 4 of us so far!Raleigh here

This post was edited