Lord give me the strength...

....to change the things that I can change and to accept the things I can't. It's a motto I've been trying to live by and I wish others (especially in my office lol) would try to live by as well.

This topic was edited
RE: Lord give me the strength...

LMAO, Rabbit! Yeah, no kidding eh?

This post was edited
Lord give me the strength...

I also like Dori's motto from Finding Nemo..... Just Keep Swimming. I repeat to myself "Just Keep Breathing" until things settle down, and the urge to hurt someone has passed. It seems like I have been saying that a lot lately!!!!

This post was edited

I also like Dori's motto from Finding Nemo..... Just Keep Swimming. I repeat to myself "Just Keep Breathing" until things settle down, and the urge to hurt someone has passed. It seems like I have been saying that a lot lately!!!!

LOL, Totally agree Randall, say that to myself all the time as well! Seems like every other sentence somedays...

Jen

This post was edited

HAHA, me too Rabbit,

no prizes for guessing who :)

Deep breasts, deep breasts!

This post was edited

....to change the things that I can change and to accept the things I can't. It's a motto I've been trying to live by and I wish others (especially in my office lol) would try to live by as well.
That is a great motto, just I would add the the end: "and the wisdom to know the difference".

This post was edited

That is a great motto, just I would add the the end: "and the wisdom to know the difference".

That is a VERY good point, mate and oh so true!

This post was edited

Hi gappygrin, welcome to the site,

we're practically neighbours,

shout if you want to hon sometime!

This post was edited

Try ...

"This too shall pass"

Rudie
x

This post was edited