RE: MY FIRST OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE...

Let's all share our first experience.
Mine happened when i was 16 years old. I had the secret desire to be nude in nature since early childhood. But just after completing school me and a friend of mine went to visit a reserve forest beside a river. We reached there in late evening. Next day early morning i woke up and went for a walk...alone. In the midst of the forest I found one water logged area. Either I had to cross that part or return. So I decided to cross and I folded my shorts upto my leg joint area.
then suddenly it flashed in my mind......why don't i be nude?
And i did. walked nude for next 1.5 hours.
It started raining hard. i kept my cloths in a hole on a tree and got drenched in rain.....with hands opened wide.......I opened my mouth and faced the sky.....rain drops were falling in my mouth...I had a feeling that I am absorbing the nature....i am becoming one with nature. I lied down on the grass..........
all those days ..it was in my dream...being nude in nature ...as a king of the forest...I always wanted to be a part of tribal community.....and finally ..that moment came....I am just here ...lying nude in a forest...under rain.
The rain stopped and sun rays fell on my body. But i had no haste to get up or dressed. It was my kingdom...a nude king in the forest.
I was just 16...and you all can imagine the enormous flow of energy in the body. I had erection. It was never so intense...so throbbing...so painful..yet so pleasant...i never felt so proud of my erection before.
I started masturbating.
Today...as a grown up man...when I look back to this moment...I feel it was not a sexual moment...it was sacred....a spiritual experience when I shared my most most private moment...with nature...and this nature was no more a mother but a lover....the feminine part of mine...of every man....every individual.
I still remember....on that day...while masturbating...I did not have any fantasy, which used to pass through my mind's screen every time I did it before.
but that day...I was just there...fully aware of my nudity...my hardness...my body movement...my facial expressions.....it was like I went out of my body and was observing myself...playing with my body.
When I cummed...I did not feel like just throwing it away on the grass.....neither I felt like taking it back (yes, I used to drink that too)
I wanted to share it with nature. So, in that lying position, I tore a leaf from a bush and folded it and pinned it with piece a dried stick...collected my precious semen...which was stuck on my hairy body. I put it in that leaf boat...and floated it in that river.
I saw that little leaf boat...carrying my load....swinging with the rippling water.......I lied down on the river bank.....
I got up, collected my cloths from that tree hole and came to that guest house. It was almost three hours since I went out for walk.
My friend was up and was having his morning tea.
Where have you been for so long?
I was in the forest - I replied.
but when it was raining? - he was probing more.
I was ..there...in the forest.....why?
How come your cloths are still dry but your hairs are wet ?
I did not know he was such a keen observer. I did not say anything. But gave a mischievous smile.
(Much later, in another trip with him, I told him that I was a naturist and had been nude in front of him)

This post was edited

Amazing story suhrit....loved it

This post was edited

amazing experience suhrit da....:)

This post was edited

After this first experience...I became very free and uninhibited to be nude in nature.

This post was edited

After this first experience...I became very free and uninhibited to be nude in nature.You can say that again. You cirtainly are. An example to us all.

This post was edited

It's so good being uninhibited so young - I only wish I hadn't wasted so many years before discovering the joys of nudity.

This post was edited