HI NUDISTS!!!.....i m coming to mumbai next week for an year n will be alone!!..

HI NUDISTS!!!.....i m coming to mumbai next week for an year n will be alone!!.....wanna catch up n have a get-together.....call me....08826347881

This topic was edited
RE: HI NUDISTS!!!.....i m coming to mumbai next week for an year n will be alone!!..

Hello. Where in Bombay r u based.?

This post was edited
RE: HI NUDISTS!!!.....i m coming to mumbai next week for an year n will be alone!!..

welcome, would love to enjoy nudism

This post was edited

hi krishi work at khar,, i think u be at andheri...lets meet up and njoy being nude together,,ok dear,, lets meet on friday or saturday

This post was edited

HI NUDISTS!!!.....i m coming to mumbai next week for an year n will be alone!!.....wanna catch up n have a get-together.....call me....08826347881Hi Krish. Where in Bombay are you located?

This post was edited

HI NUDISTS!!!.....i m coming to mumbai next week for an year n will be alone!!.....wanna catch up n have a get-together.....call me....08826347881Contact me on adam.nudist on skype

This post was edited