Cut with frenulum

I have the best of both worlds. Cut but have an intact frenulum, that sensitive band of skin that connects the head to the penile skin. Usually it gets cut when a circumcision is done.See diagram if you dont know what a frenulum ishttps://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Male_genital_anatomy_-_frenulum_close-up_(Anatomie_der_m%C3%A4nnlichen_Genitalien_-_Nahaufnahme_des_Vorhautb%C3%A4ndchens).jpgHow many of you are lucky like me?

This topic was edited
RE: Cut with frenulum

Never realized there was a difference in how you were cut. I'm cut but still have my frenulum.
KC

This post was edited

For those of you interested. This website has a lot of info on circumcision and the various styles. I'm cut fairly high and tight with frenulum intact. Some are cut very low and almost have a foreskinof loose skin around the head of the penis.https://www.circlist.com/styles/page5.html

This post was edited

I thought I was outnumbered by all those guys with a smooth look uderneath. My fren is very much intact and very sensitive. Guess best of both worlds!

This post was edited

Yup, good thing is it's sensitive nature. I believe word 'frenulum' means bridle and like the bridle of the horse is attached to a head and pullls on it a bit. Apt name.

This post was edited

Thanks for the link to circlist.com. I spent way too much time today learning about circumcisions. It's obvious mine is loose, and I think low. I'm a grower and the skin in never uncomfortably tight.
KC

This post was edited

was always lead t belive that if frenulum was cut the doctor had screwed up as it increases the risk of the penis twisting

This post was edited

I too was circumcised but still have my frenulum intact. I am a grower and my penis retracts considerably. Many people have thought I was uncut.

This post was edited

Mine is there even though I'm cut.

This post was edited

I was circumcised when I was 45..... it was the best thing I have ever done to improve my sex life , plus no hygiene concerns !!!!

This post was edited

I'm the same... cut with frenulum intact. I thought about getting it removed, but I like the sensitivity and now I think it looks good too.

This post was edited