banned for what reason!?

Ok, I was having a great conversation with friends on on the net, no swearing, no crude conversations, nothing explicit! I was blocked and banned off the chat room, id like to know why!.?........Im thinking leaving this site now....

This topic was edited
RE: banned for what reason!?

Ok, I was having a great conversation with friends on on the net, no swearing, no crude conversations, nothing explicit! I was blocked and banned off the chat room, id like to know why!.?........Im thinking leaving this site now....Some guys just can't tolerate a woman, that's why I never go into the chat room. Ann

This post was edited

This post was edited

I've heard a lot of people complain about the same thing, though I've never had an issue with it myself. I would only suggest that you take it with a grain of salt: this is just the internet and not real life. Wait out the time until you can come back and then join the chat again. There are much more important things in the world to concern oneself about: such as the rising cost of chocolate or the bacon shortage or the like. I'm not trying to make light of your feelings as I know it can seem insulting in such instances. I just don't want anyone to be discouraged from participating that is following the rules and common sense of the site.

This post was edited