Advice for newbies

Advice for newbies
So you have made the decision to try the nudist life. Here are a few tips which may help make the transition into social nudism a bit easier, therefore more enjoyable..

Everyone is a little uptight about visiting a nudist club for the first time. Women are generally more reluctant to try nudism but adapt more quickly than men. Many men are concerned that they will embarrass themselves by becoming stimulated. Women have issues with the perfect body myth. Both may feel everyone is looking at me.

We nudist wear our tans like others wear clothing. At the end of summer cotton tail nudists will stand out in the crowd. If possible pretan on your patio or anywhere you can achieve privacy. Not only will you blend right in but this will give you a chance to become comfortable with your nudity. Do not ,however,allow a few tan lines prevent you from trying what might become a life changing experience.
Recent medical information strongly warns against tanning beds.

Though,I've been a nudist for over forty years, I did the pretanning before visiting the local nudist club.I knew from experience that my wife was unlikely to attend with me. Going as a single I pretanned so I would be recognized as a nudist.. Blended right in and made some new friends on my first visit.

If at all possible go as a couple.

Use plenty of sunblock and if you start getting burnt, cover up or spend the balance of the day in heavy shade or in the clubhouse. A bad sunburn is the surest way to ruin what could be a very enjoyable experience.

Participate in the activities available. A plunge in the pool without the restriction of a swimsuit is likely to make you a lifetime nudist and will provide some cover should you feel the need. The volleyball court is a great place to blend in with other nudists and make new friends.

Before attending a nudist club, evaluate your reasons for going in the first place. If you are looking for an enjoyable recreation opportunity or just want to achieve a great tan, by all means try it A proper attitude in entering the nudist life will go a long way toward resolving the body image and the man issues. If you are going to look.at naked people or to have them look at you, try something else.

Singles. If you are becoming a nudist to find a date, this is like trying to rob a bank through the driveup teller window.
Grin and Bare it
Art
div
/div

This topic was edited
RE: Advice for newbies

Sure
Grin and Bare it
Art

This post was edited

Many first time nudists are pale especially in certain areas that normally are not exposed to the sun. Just take it easy in the beginning and work on an all over tan gradually

This post was edited

Sunburn is no joke and can ruin a great experience. Use that sun block and don't feel that you have to get fried to prove that you are a nudist. Years ago when I was single I was sitting at the pool chatting with friends, all couples, when I noticed that a very attractive young women was getting burnt. I mentioned to my friends that someone should tell her to cover up. They found humor in giving me, the single guy, the task of telling her that she should put some clothes back on.

This post was edited