New Group

Hello everyone,

I have started a new group "Living the Social Nudist Lifestyle - Fulltime", for those living on resorts or other where you are full-timing your social nudism. Please join and use the group as a place to ask, tell, etc. This is the only group on the boards where full timer's can get together.

Thanks
Jerry

This topic was edited
RE: New Group

Sorry mate, but to be a bit off topic, how does one get to live in a nudist community? Do you live and work at a nudist resort or do you luck out and it turns out the entire neighbourhood are nudists? lol...Seriously though, I would like to know.

This post was edited

No problem. For the most part, being a full timer is to move to a resort. There are a few exceptions. Lake Linda in Florida is not a resort, just a gated community, where the members are all nudists. There are also a couple of "blocks" of nudists. Picture a square block of neighborhood where the outside of the block is the front of all houses. The backs of all the houses are privacy fences with a gate at the very back to the "middle" area. This allows for textiles to visit, even grill out in your back yard with you. When you want to access the pool, hot tub, or any of the nudist area, you sneak out the gate in the back. The "middle" being the "resort" or just "nude" area.

I have heard that the block feature works well in Europe where there are several private gardens that form the "middle". Also, a lot of places outside the US do not have the "nude is bad" disease that the US does.

I keep looking for the real naked city. Cap D'Aged in France is supposed to be a full city where one can grocery shop, get a haircut and generally be nude. However, I have heard mixed reports that dinner is always dressed and that there are problems with people coming in just to take pictures of the nude people. I presume it's clothing optional.

I am hoping that some day a bunch of nudists will say, take over a very small town somewhere in the warmer regions of the US. Thus opening the door, so to speak. If the entire town were nudists, it would mean that your neighbor would be unlikely to call the police because you were nude inthe backyard. It also would be tolerant of say a "nude bowling" at the local bowling alley and maybe nude dinners. These activitiesdo take place at cities around the US, there is an active nude dinner group in NY for example. You have to be dressed to enter and leave, but during the dinner you can be nude.

So, there are lots of possibilities. But with my luck, a small town wouldform from all nudist residents and by the time I got a chance to move there, it would be besiged by cameras and "live video".

So, for the meantime, I live on a resort, behind a gate. UPS doesn't flinch at delivering here and the Schwann's guyshows up every two weeks, so it's do-able.

Hope that helps.
-Jerry

This post was edited

Wow Jerry, thanks for that.

Would they have any rich old ladies, looking for a Toyboy!

:)

This post was edited

I haven't found any Phil....er...I mean....I haven't run across any, not that I am looking mind you.....hehehe Now Dad on the other hand.....

Thanks
-Jerry

This post was edited

No problem. For the most part, being a full timer is to move to a resort. There are a few exceptions. Lake Linda in Florida is not a resort, just a gated community, where the members are all nudists. There are also a couple of "blocks" of nudists. Picture a square block of neighborhood where the outside of the block is the front of all houses. The backs of all the houses are privacy fences with a gate at the very back to the "middle" area. This allows for textiles to visit, even grill out in your back yard with you. When you want to access the pool, hot tub, or any of the nudist area, you sneak out the gate in the back. The "middle" being the "resort" or just "nude" area. I have heard that the block feature works well in Europe where there are several private gardens that form the "middle". Also, a lot of places outside the US do not have the "nude is bad" disease that the US does. I keep looking for the real naked city. Cap D'Aged in France is supposed to be a full city where one can grocery shop, get a haircut and generally be nude. However, I have heard mixed reports that dinner is always dressed and that there are problems with people coming in just to take pictures of the nude people. I presume it's clothing optional. I am hoping that some day a bunch of nudists will say, take over a very small town somewhere in the warmer regions of the US. Thus opening the door, so to speak. If the entire town were nudists, it would mean that your neighbor would be unlikely to call the police because you were nude inthe backyard. It also would be tolerant of say a "nude bowling" at the local bowling alley and maybe nude dinners. These activitiesdo take place at cities around the US, there is an active nude dinner group in NY for example. You have to be dressed to enter and leave, but during the dinner you can be nude. So, there are lots of possibilities. But with my luck, a small town wouldform from all nudist residents and by the time I got a chance to move there, it would be besiged by cameras and "live video". So, for the meantime, I live on a resort, behind a gate. UPS doesn't flinch at delivering here and the Schwann's guyshows up every two weeks, so it's do-able. Hope that helps. -Jerry

Sweet deal, thanks for that mate. You know, I have to agree with you, would be great to have a nudist town. If you think about though, it wouldn't be all that hard to do really. lol...all you would really need is one VERY rich bloke to buy up heaps of adjoining farm land and go from there. lol...Got it all figured out in my head actually, but don't want to hijack your thread.

lol...thanks again mate. :)

This post was edited

p Sweet deal, thanks for that mate. You know, I have to agree with you, would be great to have a nudist town. If you think about though, it wouldn't be all that hard to do really. lol...all you would really need is one VERY rich bloke to buy up heaps of adjoining farm land and go from there. lol...Got it all figured out in my head actually, but don't want to hijack your thread. lol...thanks again mate. :)/p
pHmmm, would you be that VERY rich bloke???? And if you think you can get a whole nudist town going, by all means Hijack the thread!!!!!!!!!/p
p/p
pThanks/p
pJerry/p
p/p

This post was edited

Hello everyone, I have started a new group "Living the Social Nudist Lifestyle - Fulltime", for those living on resorts or other where you are full-timing your social nudism. Please join and use the group as a place to ask, tell, etc. This is the only group on the boards where full timer's can get together. Thanks Jerry
How do we join and use the group?

Just click on groups in the upper part of the web page, then find "Living the nudist lifestyle"in the listings, click on it, then there will be a button to join. I am asking everyone to send me a message to join the group, but I think you said that you live on a resort. Once joined you can post messages to the group. I am trying to gather a bunch of "full timers" together.

Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited