100%Nude Art Exhibition - Living exhibit

Hi
I was inspired to join this group by an unusual development during a nude art exhibition this January.
On January 3 at the architecturally postmodern Daniel Liebeskind Space in North London, Guerrilla Galleries hosted a 100%Nude art exhibition, where guests were welcomed clothed or dressed.
This led to an interesting living work involving my pal Roger and me.
I received 8 photos from artist Eliza Freespirit of us (juxta)posing her plasticene exhibition, one of many artworks. Roger and I were just mucking about creatively mimicking the tiny modelsand Eliza saw something more in it.
It became a spontaneous artwork in itself.
Eliza's photos, ID-bannered, are already posted to my gallery but I am adding them here too. Your comments and critique will be appreciated. Pearl has already seen them and has been most appreciative.

This topic was edited
RE: 100%Nude Art Exhibition - Living exhibit

Hello Will - on the group's behalf, we thank you for the photos and the message of explanation you posted. I am pleased you found our group as a forum to share this leading edge, nude performance art. I hope others will weigh in with comments and reactions.
As moderator and founder of this group, I want it to continue to be a place to share and celebrate the artistic expression of our nude and naked selves - honest, erotic, beautiful, raw... butgenuine at its core.Your material is right on target - thanks again.
- Raymondbill (I am 'billy-blue-eyes' on TrueSwingers, where I have a sister 'Artistic Photos' group with correspondingly more graphic and sexual artistic photos.)

This post was edited

I'm not creative in an artistic way, but I do appreciate those that are.
I like the idea of life imitating art for a change

This post was edited

Not any artistic talent, I'm more of a photographer with an eye.But I attended a nude outing to an art studio where we were nudeand painted nude models to the best of our rookie ability. Was lotsof fun,,,most did well because our two instructors kept correctingour errors. Those two girls were not nude, and atfirst a bit surprised at our outing, but ended up saying theyreally enjoyed it and felt very comfortable in the class. Iuploaded one to my new profile, but it already got deleleted. Seeif it might make it here in the artsy group instead.Nope, theystill use the URL method to insert, which is just soo out ofdate!,,,,and I tried to upload to group photos and it does not show up there either. How did we get 34 pages of pics, art done if they can't be uploaded?I think you are fairly new here. Me too, and I got frustrated by the way I would post pictures and nothing happened. However it seems that every picture is assessed by TN before appearing on the site, and that can take quite a long time, so you might find your pictures arrive in due course.

This post was edited

Thanks for the active participation as reflected on this thread. I don't know what the TN censors do, but as Moderator I try to visit at least once a week to view and approve photos for our group. So it is possible that you'll have several days after posting to see your photos here. My policy is very relaxed and loose - I don't censor on content or make "artistic" determinations, but I do seek to avoid duplicates which happen with some frequency. I appreciate everyone's patience, as this is an activity I do in my spare time. I also have an "Artistic Photos" group on TrueSwingers - the rules over there are pretty much "anything goes" for those interested in more explicit content.
Bill, Founder/Moderator

This post was edited