bened from the chat

whey and by who i am baned from the chat ?i did nothing wrong but some asshole baned me and now i am more then 2 days not able to get to the chat.who can give me a anwser?

This topic was edited
RE: bened from the chat

You were kicked my me, the reason is quite simple, your were asked nicely to make your face the focus of the cam, not your genitals. You did not adjust your cam, or even bother to answer the pm. Just so you know, I have a screen shot of your cam and of the pm you were sent. Anyone can be nude on cam, but the face needs to be the focus of the cam.

This post was edited

This post was edited

The system of banning is very bad, lots complaining. Seems am banned forinnocuouslyreplying to an email and not paying attention to room. Moderators powers need curbing, maybe some need tranquillisers too. Is three days I been banned and only contact I can find is with inquiries in Arizona who said they 'cannot comment' nothing more. Is shame because is a potentially wonderful site. Anyone with any say reading this please listen to my appeal.

This post was edited

No appeal - you were caught breaking the rules, have admitted you did so and are fast becoming a "Whinger & Whiner"

This post was edited