RE:bi and bi

Being fully open to every experience can help a person better understand the world around them and their place in it. A pervasive worrying about what to call yourself, along with fretting about what others may tend to call you, does a disservice to the complexity of life. If one stays open to all of the opportunities that the world offers them, and does not shy away from anything due to some imagined societal stigma that could be attached to it, a fuller life may be the reward. Pitfalls do come with the territory, but as long as you don't worry about becoming branded defective or weird or perverted by others, chastised or vilified because of your decision to explore all that life offers, the harm is minimal.

Now then, if you want to have genetic offspring with someone, that does present problems between same-sex pairings, but even those challenges are being answered by science if money is no object. Anyway, this is as way-off topic as bringing up safe sex practices here.

Some researchers feel that attraction is the best marker for determining someone's sexuality. Emotional or romantic versus physical attraction, the opportunity to engage in pursuit of a possible partner given the place where you meet, availability of those of the opposite sex, the addition of altering substances, etc., all come into play here. No one else can tell you what drives you, and don't let them if they try. Pansexuals find everyone equally attractive, and I'm sure that is a very freeing place to be. Stop labeling and start living.

This post was edited

Oh yes I am, but the wife doesnt know.I learned years ago after her sex drive was going away. I noticed that men enjoyed sex with no commitment. And the sex was better than any woman had done. But still being with the wife is my favorite. Have not been with another woman since we got married. Because I would feel like I was cheating on her. But the times that we could have together, she didnt want that. And expressed that she was not gay. Lol

There is a division of opinion whether a physical relation with a same sex partner is cheating on an opposite sex spouse.

This post was edited

There is a division of opinion whether a physical relation with a same sex partner is cheating on an opposite sex spouse.

Is that the same with farm animals? (Asking for a friend)

This post was edited

Does the farm animal have concerns, Steve? :-D

This post was edited

For the record, I am definitely bipedal.

This post was edited

There are far more Bi/Pan/Demi/Onmisexual people out there than most people think. A lot of them go about their lives with most people who meet them assuming they are straight. I have known I was Bi since I was 10 years old, I didn't even know what to call it back then I just knew I liked women and men. 30+ years later that hasn't changed at all. While I am married to a woman I love, that doesn't make me any less Bi, I still find men and women attractive. I say just enjoy the experiences life has to offer, it could be absolutely amazing.

This post was edited

I am a fully committed bisexual nudist.

This post was edited

That's great to hear!

This post was edited
RE:bi and bi I couldn't have put it better myself.

There are far more Bi/Pan/Demi/Onmisexual people out there than most people think. A lot of them go about their lives with most people who meet them assuming they are straight. I have known I was Bi since I was 10 years old, I didn't even know what to call it back then I just knew I liked women and men. 30+ years later that hasn't changed at all. While I am married to a woman I love, that doesn't make me any less Bi, I still find men and women attractive. I say just enjoy the experiences life has to offer, it could be absolutely amazing.

This post was edited

Im bi wife is not. She knows Ive played in the past I still do when presented with the right situation.
Especially since her interest in physical sex has decreased and mine hasnt.

This post was edited