RE:bi and bi

Which brings up something that ties to nudism, where there is also a measure of shame attached to being naked in our culture.

That may be true for the textile community, but I don't see how you could be a naturist if you had that attitude, I have never felt any sort of shame being naked in any situation, there is nothing shamefully about nudity

This post was edited

I'm BC Bi-Curious and a nudist at home or where I can. I would love to find a beach or resort or whatever, with like-minded people. But they are scarce now. So it's home and exploring by myself. If I find a like-minded friend to play with, then that's an added bonus.

This post was edited

Well Covid is finally starting to slow down. The beaches are going to be very open for meeting those wonderful people again. The resorts are a little harder to meet like minded men. But its possible ! Just have to see the looks that makes you hmmm maybe a future friend.

This post was edited

Over the last few years I been interested in being. With another man tho has not happen yet I hope it does this year

This post was edited

I hope you do, fine someone I am in the same situation I am looking for that one good buddy to hangout with.

This post was edited

Since the age 3 i have been a devout nudist don't even ware jewellery and or socks. I'm 56 now, I only get dressed when i absolutely have to, Sleeping with clothes on is never a option, sometimes i don't even use the covers., even on hot spring/summer nights when i sleep outdoors, have a very private and secluded back deck and yard. I became bi at the age of 12,, when a few friends, both male and female were over and we were all nude in the pool and started to play with each other just felt good and natural.

Note: Yes the above stated ages were young, all parents knew and condoned us being nude in both the pool and the secluded back yard, very often they were nude as well, my father was bi as well, would always go in the pool nude as well.

This post was edited

We are both Bi

This post was edited

I'm bi. New here - waiting to be 'certified' so I can put up some photos.

Interested in meeting other bi and whatever nudists in the NY area.

This post was edited

We are both bi

This post was edited

Everyone is a bit bi-curious, a stray hand can always be fun.

This post was edited