RE: bi and bi

It's really not difficult to find bisexual people on this web site.The most difficult thing to find on here, is, a genuine nudist who is not here for sexual reasons.Anyone who is a true nudist, is on here to meet other nudists, and should NOT matter if they are straight, bi-sexual, or gay. If it DOES matter, then you are on the wrong site.If true nudists are allowed to discuss their conservative ideas and their liberal ideas.Why can't they discuss their sexual preference?Is there a list of subjects we can't discuss?

I agree with you. If your motive for joining this site is to find a sex partner...Look some where else. However, Our sexuality plays a part of who we are as does our age and background. Gay, bi and hetero sexual folks encounter different issues and they should be able to discuss them freely as it applies to the nudist lifestyle.

This post was edited
RE:bi and bi

Yes I am bi nudist

This post was edited

I am a bi nudists ...... but only if and when it is appropriate to be so. I do not seek out nor randomly have encounters but if in the right situation, will enjoy what the creator has given to me .... after all it is only skin ...

This post was edited

I am straight. Today.

I may not be straight tomorrow. I see many men and not a few women, whose orientation has changed to bi or gay over the year. Sometimes, it's a question of throwing off the roles people have assigned to them based on the genitalia they came down the chute with. Sometimes, it's being quite happy with their orientation until such time as they fell in love with somebody who didn't fit what they thought their category was.

Holly Near, the singer, was the champion of the lesbian crowd because she told her followers to follow their heart, wherever it may lead. Those same followers were disconcerted when she started a hetero relationship, even though she was simply doing what she had been telling her followers to do.

Either way, let's not keep deluding ourselves that this is some kind of "lifestyle choice." And let's not let it get in the way of treasuring our common goals and our common humanity. So he's straight, or gay, or bi. Or she's straight, or lesbian, or bi. Big whoop.

This post was edited

Good gosh bring up an old thread from the archives

This post was edited
RE: bi and bi

Yes Im bi.
Im a nudist hence this site. Some object to any sexual content here but surely in the right context sex can be mentioned and discussed?
People looking for support, supported.
I was surprised how many guys feel they have a desire to explore bi sexuality. It was this that led me to feel those emotions are normal.
But at the same time Im a true nudist.

This post was edited

Yep

This post was edited

Yep

This post was edited

Being straight, I feel like the odd one out on this site. Maybe I should try bi to see what all the fuss is about. Not sure if the wife would be happy to hear about it though.

This post was edited

of course there are.

This post was edited