This post was edited
RE:bi and bi

Yes. Im bi.

This post was edited

Yes. Im bi.

This post was edited

So many bi here and i am one of them. And it is totaly ok to be bi.

This post was edited
RE: bi and bi

Undoubtedly about the same proportion as there are in the general population. Non-binary sexuality and nudism are completely different things and I cannot perceive any reason why there is any need for this question.

This post was edited

same here, we just nudists

This post was edited

Your sexual orientation shouldn't make a difference unless you are looking for a date or a partner. As in the clothed environment, you wouldn't need to know if someone is gay, bisexual or heterosexual.

This post was edited

It's really not difficult to find bisexual people on this web site.The most difficult thing to find on here, is, a genuine nudist who is not here for sexual reasons.Anyone who is a true nudist, is on here to meet other nudists, and should NOT matter if they are straight, bi-sexual, or gay. If it DOES matter, then you are on the wrong site.If true nudists are allowed to discuss their conservative ideas and their liberal ideas.Why can't they discuss their sexual preference?Is there a list of subjects we can't discuss?

I agree with you. If your motive for joining this site is to find a sex partner...Look some where else. However, Our sexuality plays a part of who we are as does our age and background. Gay, bi and hetero sexual folks encounter different issues and they should be able to discuss them freely as it applies to the nudist lifestyle.

This post was edited