RE:bi and bi

I am, and would claim the label on principle even uf the attraction wasn't there because a world where love free from condemnation (as long as properly consenual) is the world I want to live in and leave for those to come.

This post was edited

I am bi in columbus ohio.

This post was edited

yep, bi in south florida, we have a bi meet up group if anyone is in south florida looking for "your people"

This post was edited

I'm very bi curious and actually when I first discovered my male attraction I wasn't shocked at all , I really liked it.

This post was edited

why do so many take offence?

The gate was already taken.

This post was edited

why do so many take offence?The gate was already taken.

I guess someone must bi a new one.

This post was edited
RE: bi and bi

Wherever you are you will be honest,open and friendly let no one judge you ,arousing inspiration rather let it be, letting shine your for him her maybe necked me

This post was edited
RE: bi and bi

necked not understanding job this works under educated yet horny open sexually little old me

This post was edited

Just saying hello. I'm new to TN. Edinburgh and London based bi male, married to a bi partner. I was at the amazing Bitastic conference last weekend and am currently reading the Bi Bible of essays - powerful. I am returning to a bi lifestyle abandoned in my early 20s when I got on a straight path. Feeling so much freer and life affirmed now I am exploring again with my wife's welcome. Allowing myself to explore with my eye and heart what attracts me in a guy for the first time in many years. Thanks for this thread. Chris

This post was edited

I've been bi longer than I've been a nudist. I'm also out as bi, but not a nudist, not sure that I'm ready for that, but whatever. Be happy, just don't make others uncomfortable in doing it.

This post was edited