RE: bi and bi

It's really not difficult to find bisexual people on this web site.The most difficult thing to find on here, is, a genuine nudist who is not here for sexual reasons.Anyone who is a true nudist, is on here to meet other nudists, and should NOT matter if they are straight, bi-sexual, or gay. If it DOES matter, then you are on the wrong site.Then why are you asked about your sexuality when you sign up on true nudists?

Exactly and well said!
Seriously, who the hell really cares, if you are Straight or Bi or Gay?
People are just people, regardless of skin colour or sexual preference or gender or shape or size.
SEX and your sexual tastes, and your sexual fantasies, have no place on a Nudist site.
We joined this site, as a means to find other Tropical Resorts, that are either Clothing Optional or Nude Resorts that cater to couples who Love the Sun.
Yet we never see any on going discussions on this Forum, about Nude Resorts or Nude Beaches or Nude Cruises, but we sure do see an endless Non Stop stream of Childish BS, being posted about Penis Size, or Erections, or about some Old perverted guys wife of 40 years, not wanting anything to do with his sudden interest in his Nude Fetish....Go Figure?!
Who the F#@K really cares, if you are Bi or Gay or that you are into Bestiality?
Anyone wanting to discuss SEX issues, should really move on over, to another site, that will wel CUM your Fantasies.
So you are Bi!
Big Frigging Deal!
Hey, here is a Shocker for you, Barry Manilow just announced, at 73 years of age, that he is actually Gay!
WOW, we never ever would have suspected, Barry of all people to be Gay.
Next thing you know, Denzel Washington will come out, telling us all that he is Black! LOL
People are just People......and No One, and we mean NO ONE cares, if you are Straight or Bi or Gay!
People will just accept you, for who you are.
Barry Manilow Gay?
Geez Never ever saw that one coming! LOL

This post was edited

so very true,,,,,,,,,,I am bi also ! !

This post was edited

I am primarily a nudist and love life naked. I am also bisexual and enjoy sex as do most people. I find it difficult but not impossible to separate the two. I enjoy combining the two however

This post was edited

Hey there . Fellow Bi nudist

This post was edited
RE:bi and bi

I am very bi.

This post was edited

Who the F%#K really Cares???
Another CREEP / Douche Bag, looking for support from all the other Creeps on this site.
Seriously, who the F#&K Cares???

This post was edited

Who the F%#K really Cares???Another CREEP / Douche Bag, looking for support from all the other Creeps on this site.Seriously, who the F#&K Cares???

Now, Now, HHC, Relax. You know the world is full of weirdo's. Trump was elected???????

This post was edited

Bi curious for a long time not curious any longer lol been with 2 guys but it's been awhile but not scared of it if it haappens it happens I don,t go cruising

This post was edited

Once again......WHO the F#&K Cares???

This post was edited

HI, I'm new here. I was really hoping this was a live and let live site. This post is so full of anger and judgment and insult that it makes me just want to quit before I even start. As I see it, nudism serves many functions and people come to it for a variety of reasons. Frankly, sex and sexuality are a big pat of it, from my perspective. For those for whom it is a more sanguine and neutral experience ("we just like the sun"), that's fine. But I don't think their preference ought to be transformed into a rule, any more than someone's preference for public sex ought to be turned into a rule. There are places where each of those is the norm (and the other is not). That's fine. But this site is not a beach, or a resort. It's just a site where people talk and share. Enforce the rules at your local beach or resort, but don't make this site into an extension of your mores and standards.

Oh, and I'm bisexual, and like to meet other like-minded bisexuals for fun and friendship.

This post was edited