RE: bi and bi

Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.Statistically speaking. There must be.

This post was edited

Bi and gay folks are sometimes treated with mistrust in the nudism which is sad. No group should be ostracized like that especially in a community that is alreadyostracized by the general public. We should know better.
No they are not...
Only gay/bi/straight people who use this naturism site as an excuse to look for sex are treated with mistrust.Ditto

This post was edited

yes, i'm bisexual

This post was edited

yes, i'm bisexualI wonder if more guys are coming out about being bi because they are getting older, and still in love with their wife but want to have some guilt free fun.

This post was edited

It's really not difficult to find bisexual people on this web site.
The most difficult thing to find on here, is, a genuine nudist who is not here for sexual reasons.
Anyone who is a true nudist, is on here to meet other nudists, and should NOT matter if they are straight, bi-sexual, or gay. If it DOES matter, then you are on the wrong site.Get off your segregation soap box and stop policing the posts. The guy just asked if there were any other bi people here, no one needs your prudish comments.

This post was edited

How about a bimonthly or biannual bicoastal bipartisan bicycling tour?Good idea,if they abide bi the rules?You should mind your own business and stop stalking people.

This post was edited

It's really not difficult to find bisexual people on this web site.
The most difficult thing to find on here, is, a genuine nudist who is not here for sexual reasons.
Anyone who is a true nudist, is on here to meet other nudists, and should NOT matter if they are straight, bi-sexual, or gay. If it DOES matter, then you are on the wrong site.Best Post on this thread.Thank you,Rene. One tries one's best.

This post was edited

How about a bimonthly or biannual bicoastal bipartisan bicycling tour?Good idea, if they abide bi the rules?

This post was edited

I'm a Bisexual male and not here for the sex aspect. In fact, my sex drive has gotten so low one might need miners (not minors) to find it at times.

This post was edited

yes i am bi

This post was edited