RE: bi and bi

A new bi-couple here. We've been nudist and bi-sexual from our young years.

This post was edited
RE: bi and bi

Yes, I am bi and wife is str8.

This post was edited
RE:bi and bi

Hi! I'm Here. Feel Free To Add Me.

This post was edited

Bi here

This post was edited

I am very Bi-Curious and would be happy to meet like minded nudists

This post was edited

Yes I,m bi I enjoy being nude with women and men Oly had sex with one guy Does that make me Bi ?

This post was edited

Yes I'm Bi. Love both men and women.
Been Bi since the age of 13,

This post was edited

Yes I'm Bi. Love both men and women.
Been Bi since the age of 13,

This post was edited

I was watching the TV show "Lucifer" the other day. The police needed to find a killer and needed to interview everybody he slept with in the last couples of week. About 100 good looking ladies and 5 nice looking guys were on the list. The detective was surprised there was guys on the list, Lucifer reply, "Come, come detective, it is the 21 century, is it not?" I had to go tell my wife, too cool.

This post was edited

Labels have a tendency to alienate, which is unfortunate. The site is titled as a social network for nudists and social can and does cover a lot of territory. There is a plethora of profiles that state "like minded nudists" and to date I have not seen a single definition of "like minded" that will meet all of the individual "likes". Being a social network it is also reasonable to believe that many people seek friends - note the friending process - and quite frankly we all need friends for good social balance. This takes us back to the bi label. If you seek a bi friend it is plausible that you seek the friendship and comfort of a "like minded person". There are few, if any, people who seek the friendship of a person who would tell them their likes and lifestyle are flat wrong. The mystery of life goes on................................

This post was edited