RE: bi and bi

No one interested in picking up the poibt that maybe nudism fosters bisexuality?

This post was edited

I think you may have it the other way around: maybe bisexuals come to naturism as they're already slightly away from the expectations of the "norm" and it's another way of expressing it. There are MANY bisexuals on here, which is great. They seem to be really open and happy to chat. I've found (as a gay man) that some of the straight people in the chat room are a bit uptight. This is possibly because they think that, as a gay man, I just want to look at their bits and bobs. I'm not interested in that. Seen it all before. I just want a good natter.So bring on the bisexuals! The more the merrier!

This post was edited

Bi and gay folks are sometimes treated with mistrust in the nudism which is sad. No group should be ostracized like that especially in a community that is alreadyostracized by the general public. We should know better.

This post was edited

Bi and gay folks are sometimes treated with mistrust in the nudism which is sad. No group should be ostracized like that especially in a community that is alreadyostracized by the general public. We should know better.
No they are not...
Only gay/bi/straight people who use this naturism site as an excuse to look for sex are treated with mistrust.

This post was edited

i am bi as well

This post was edited

Now there's another one. No big thing, just bending abittoward the middle in the arc of sexuality.
?????

This post was edited

Now there's another one. No big thing, just bending a bittoward the middle in the arc of sexuality.?????

Isthis some new kind of language for invisible members with blank profiles ?

This post was edited

Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.hi

This post was edited

Me too

This post was edited

Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.I'm Bi and have been a nudist my entire life.

This post was edited