RE: bi and bi

It shouldn't be, but it helps all those fakers on here usually sad lonely men get off pretending to be a bisexual girl and chat to other sad lonely men pretending to be a girl.

This post was edited

I'm Bi-curious myself and trimmed

This post was edited

Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.I'm bi-curious looking to experiement with another guy to see if I'm bi for sure.

This post was edited

I was Talking to a couple in the bar yesterday and they said, "we're into bi" so I replied, "me too,the beer's not free in here"It sounds like to me you have a problem with people being bi period no matter what "site" you are. Now even in a bar. I guess the bar was the wrong site for that couple to be now too, huh ?
Yeah, some of the comments I have read should be flagged for discrimination, plain and simple. If this is how nudists are I want no part of it either. It is disgusting at some of the comments I have read.

This post was edited

I was Talking to a couple in the bar yesterday and they said, "we're into bi" so I replied, "me too,the beer's not free in here"It sounds like to me you have a problem with people being bi period no matter what "site" you are. Now even in a bar. I guess the bar was the wrong site for that couple to be now too, huh ?
Two years ago MOW posted a joke. Post #50
Six months ago Bottomheadman did not understand the joke. Post #75
I do not understand what azarella means by disgusting. Post # 91

This post was edited

Two years ago MOW posted a joke. Post #50
Six months ago Bottomheadman did not understand the joke. Post #75
I do not understand what azarella means by disgusting. Post # 91
You're not the only one, Thomas, I don't uderstand Azaraella's problem with the joke.
Perhap's like the other odd few here,he didn't understand that when spoken, bi sounds the same as buy.

This post was edited

I thought it was funny.

This post was edited

One tries one's best to bring a little laughter to these dull forms, but we cannot awaken the brain dead spoilsports.

This post was edited

Why do humans have to pidgeon hole everybody and then express their feelings re the groups.Why can't we just accept people as people, some with similarities and some with differences to ourselves.
Just watched a video of dog versus human as to who acts more humanely in similar circumstances. The dog won the contest.
The situation was;
Case 1. A dog was trying to cross a busy road as struck by a car and was unable to move, another dog went of the aid of the first dog and dragged it clear from the traffic using its legs and paws, not its teeth.
Workers then rescued both dogs and the injured dog recovered from its injuries.
Case 2. Child in an Asian country was on a busy street, she was hit and run over by small trucks front wheel, the driver stopped then proceeded running over with the back wheels then drove off.
Others were then seen to walk and drive past the stricken girl who was still showing signs of life many swerving to miss running over her. Another truck passed running over part of her body causing further injury.
It wasn't until after many people had past before a woman came and attended the girl and moved her off the road.As expected the girl died.
So much for human compassion. What would you have done?
How about we stop the endless bickering and start being human and showing humility, openness and friendship.

This post was edited

yes! bi and living in West Virginia. lets meet

This post was edited