RE: bi and bi

OK so you took the bait.

We are both Bikers. Skiiers. Campers. Canoers. Golfers,
Hikers, Backpackers and happen to be both Bisexual. The start of this thread was a simple
question. Whatever the label you come up
with its just a label. We are just
trying to have some fun

This post was edited

Gee thanks. I never would had seen that crap if you hadn't posted it for everyone to see.

This post was edited

Gee thanks. I never would had seen that crap if you hadn't posted it for everyone to see.You're welcome. Apparently not enough people were seeing it to get rid of it.

This post was edited

I really wanted to respond to sexual preference with yes. Since I cannot, I left it blank.

This post was edited

FLAG! DON'T BRAG!
FLAG THE USER - NOT THE POST!

This post was edited

Just had a read through of your profile. You are most definitely on the wrong site. I'd flag it if I thought it would do any good.Don't think about, Dan, just do it. Flagging their profileWILL do some good. We must not allow people to get away with such behaviour. Trueswingers was set up to rid this site of sexual perversion, and that is where these members should be, NOT on here. IT IS TIME THEY GOT THE MESSAGE. They're flagged. We'll wait and see if anything's done. Have you noticed several longtime members have quit posting on here? Crap like this is one reason.

This post was edited

Every time - EVERY TIME someone posts a message here this crap goes to the head of the line so other people can easily see it. You are giving the OP more free advertising. Flag the OP on his home page. Then this post will fade from sight.

This post was edited

Every time - EVERY TIME someone posts a message here this crap goes to the head of the line so other people can easily see it. You are giving the OP more free advertising. Flag the OP on his home page. Then this post will fade from sight.A little public shaming goes a long way.

This post was edited

Every time - EVERY TIME someone posts a message here this crap goes to the head of the line so other people can easily see it. You are giving the OP more free advertising. Flag the OP on his home page. Then this post will fade from sight.[br]A little public shaming goes a long way.
Who are you shaming?
"fllusk65" The OP. Posted this crap three months ago and has not logged in again in three months.

Why is a thread tilted "bi and bi" still drawing so much attention????????
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Veerry Interesting!

This post was edited

Every time - EVERY TIME someone posts a message here this crap goes to the head of the line so other people can easily see it. You are giving the OP more free advertising. Flag the OP on his home page. Then this post will fade from sight.[br]A little public shaming goes a long way.
Who are you shaming?
"fllusk65" The OP. Posted this crap three months ago and has not logged in again in three months.

Why is a thread tilted "bi and bi" still drawing so much attention????????
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Veerry Interesting!
Seriously, are you having trouble following along? Scroll back and you'll see I wasn't addressing the OP, but sc24fun, who as of this writing, last logged in only 13 hours ago. I even quoted them in my first post on this thread. Really Thomas, this isn't that difficult.

This post was edited