RE: bi and bi

Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.I Am big and also a nudist. I would like to meet others that are as well.

This post was edited

Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.I Am bi and also a nudist. I would like to meet others that are as well.

This post was edited

Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.We are new to the site and after reading the first few replies to this thread started to wonder about what kind of people were here. One of the good things we have found about nudests is they are largely non-judgemental. Guess there are people who have problems everywhere.
And yes we are a both BI couple.

This post was edited

Asking if there are bi-nudists on this site makes me wonder why they care about someone's sexuality. I would have the same reaction to someone asking if there are swingers on this site, if there are gays on this site, etc. I would have a totally different reaction if they ask if there are gardeners on this site, or bikers, or hikers, or beach-goers, etc. These are all non-sexual.Actually when I read the first few replies, it seems as if they were trying to put a humor twist on a sexual question. They were using humor to help remind the OP that nudism is not sexual.

This post was edited

sc24fun, on another topic, how did you reply with a quote and have your paragraphs remain as paragraphs. You can see my post. All of the paragraphs are run together. Also when I reply with a quote, my comment becomes part of the quote. Not too happy about this. Hoping you have some insight on this.

This post was edited

sc24fun, on another topic, how did you reply with a quote and have your paragraphs remain as paragraphs. You can see my post. All of the paragraphs are run together. Also when I reply with a quote, my comment becomes part of the quote. Not too happy about this. Hoping you have some insight on this.WTFRUT about where did we quote you?

This post was edited

Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.We are new to the site and after reading the first few replies to this thread started to wonder about what kind of people were here. One of the good things we have found about nudests is they are largely non-judgemental. Guess there are people who have problems everywhere.
And yes we are a both BI couple.
You're missing the point, probably intentionally. Nudism is supposed to be about nonsexual nudist activities, who, what, where and when you shag isn't part of the equation. And as you can see for yourself, just the topic being raised brings the predators out of the woodwork.

This post was edited

You're missing the point, probably intentionally. Nudism is supposed to be about nonsexual nudist activities, who, what, where and when you shag isn't part of the equation. And as you can see for yourself, just the topic being raised brings the predators out of the woodwork.No you are missing the point this is posted in the SEX AND
SEXUALITY part of the forum where these types of discussions should be
held. "perdators" ?? You have no idea what kind of people we are let
alone how to spell.

This post was edited

sc24fun, on another topic, how did you reply with a quote and have your paragraphs remain as paragraphs. You can see my post. All of the paragraphs are run together. Also when I reply with a quote, my comment becomes part of the quote. Not too happy about this. Hoping you have some insight on this.WTFRUT about where did we quote you?
You did not quote me. But this is a good example. I hit the quote button on your post. The quote is in a blueish box. I cannot get out of the box to type my reply, leaving your quoted post alone! I saw that you were able to do it and wondered how you did it. That's all. Sorry for the confusion.

This post was edited

You're missing the point, probably intentionally. Nudism is supposed to be about nonsexual nudist activities, who, what, where and when you shag isn't part of the equation. And as you can see for yourself, just the topic being raised brings the predators out of the woodwork.No you are missing the point this is posted in the SEX AND
SEXUALITY part of the forum where these types of discussions should be
held. "perdators" ?? You have no idea what kind of people we are let
alone how to spell.
Actually, genius, I spelled it correctly, you misspelled it in your reply. I wasn't referring to you, but the posters above you who are obviously looking to hook up. But, if the shoe fits, then indeed wear it. If you read the description located under the sex and sexuality headliner, this section is supposed to deal with the line between nudism and sex, not an opportunity to find people to swap bodily fluids with. I'm not sure why the owners of this site deemed it necessary to put sexual orientation in as part of one's profile, but I had to fill ours in as straight to fend off the constant and unwanted attentions of bi's and gays. Still, on the rare occasions I log onto chat, I still invariably get the pm's asking if I'm bi, now I routinely ignore pm's as a result. Seems to me bi men and gays are a lot more obsessed with sex than the rest of us. Nudism has nothing to do with sex, as much as you might wish otherwise. BTW, nice profile pic of you diving for gold. Not sure how that one passed muster. Edit..... Just had a read through of your profile. You are most definitely on the wrong site. I'd flag it if I thought it would do any good.

This post was edited