RE: Any Straight Nudists Here ?

if you do go to nude resorts and mingle with true nudists this is a common discussion you hear or are a part of. And it is no big deal at all.Never heard such balderdash in a long time. So you go to a resort and say, "hello everyone, my name is dumbo and I'm bi-sexual" Huh, I think not.Oh, you poor lonely little man. When I'm together with my naturist mates, we chat about everything. We talk about food, travel, TV, sport, films and yes, we talk about sex. Because we're people. You may not talk about it because I think no one wants to chat to you. From what I've observed on here, you're a rather bitter man. Any discussion, whether about sex or a cup of tea must be a minefield of disagreements and anger.
Happy New Year. And try to chill out a bit.

This post was edited

This is a is a non-sexual nudist website. Those seeking sexual content should leave

Once again, that is printed at the foot of every page on TN.

This post was edited

This is a is a non-sexual nudist website. Those seeking sexual content should leaveOnce again, that is printed at the foot of every page on TN.So if it's a "non-sexual... website", why do they have a Forum for issues regarding Sex and Sexuality? Please explain this.

This post was edited
RE: Clean Sex Jokes

Why is this an appropriate posting?

This post was edited
RE: Bi and Bi

This is a is a non-sexual nudist website. Those seeking sexual content should leaveOnce again, that is printed at the foot of every page on TN.Yes, but the Trolls still ignore it.So anyone who disagrees with your point of view is a "troll"? All of us who dare to comment in this forum are trolls, are we? Because we deign to discuss sex and sexuality?

This post was edited
RE:bi and bi

This is a is a non-sexual nudist website. Those seeking sexual content should leaveOnce again, that is printed at the foot of every page on TN.Yes, but the Trolls will still ignore it.

This post was edited
RE: bi and bi. Why real nudists leave this site

Why does it need deleting? What evidence is there? MoW seems to make a habit of making assertions as if they were some dort of natural law. They are merely his views and, frankly, rarely seem thought through. If he restricted himself to infrequent comment it would be irritating. As it is we get his odd narrow-stuff all over the threads ( with the odd distasteful 'joke' thrown in.

This post was edited
RE: bi and bi. Why real nudists leave this site

If you notice, MoW, just repost the same stuff over and over on threads just to see his picture up. He will put up the same comment/question that someone will answer, and then he will post it again just to take up space. Watch, he will post something stupid right after this post making some lame comment about it.
well an immediate post anyway.

I am actually ibtrigued by the idea that bisexual expression may be linked to nudism. I suspect that the chance to see naked bodies of both sexes raises erotic awareness.

I also think that being naked is a sensual experience in and of itself.

This post was edited
RE: bi and bi

How about a bimonthly or biannual bicoastal bipartisan bicycling tour?Should get a few biathletes sign up for that.

This post was edited
RE: bi and bi

Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.Statistically speaking. There must be.
Ah, good old statistics. Where would we be without them ?

This post was edited