RE:bi and bi

Given the amount of feedback on this topic, you'd think they might consider enabling more filters in search. I think the argument against being able to filter on Gay or Bi is that this site isn't about finding sex. For me, these labels aren't about sex so much as community and being able to filter on these terms would enable me to connect with like-minded people and be part of a community with them.

This. A thousand times, this.

The very core problem embedded into non-heteronormativity is that heteros focus completely on just the sexual aspect of being LGBT. Watching it happen in this particular thread comes with a certain level of irony as nudists literally deal with the exact same problem.

Wanting to talk to someone who's also LGBT isn't just a matter of sex. Its a matter of finding common ground, people that you can bond with, people that know what its like to deal with threads like this one. Being LGBT isn't just about sex, its about being the person you were meant to be.

When a hetero couple has a child, do you focus on the fact that they had to bone for the child to exist, or do you embrace the scientific miracle of their love and try to make baby sounds at them? Why not embrace LGBT for being people that just want to love without persecution, to find those that won't persecute them, instead of getting hung up on what they do in the bedroom?

This post was edited

There is nothing wrong with meeting a fellow nudist and chemistry leads to a sexual encounter. Yes, this is a nudist place and if you are strictly here for that that is you right. Any conflict can be resolved by direct communication. Myself,, I want to enjoy both if possible here in Chicago.

This post was edited

Totally bi. Have been since I was 13 and I can't imagine any other way of being. It's often nice to speak with other bi people of either sex on a social level just because they share a similar outlook in that aspect of life.

This post was edited

I have to disagree on the comment that heterosexual only focus on sex. I don't care what two adults do in private, But I ardently oppose the gay mafia and most liberal causes, By gay mafia I refer to those who seek to punish business owners who do not support their gay lifestyle.For many LGBT persons their orientation becomes the single most important issue. It is something they want to force everyone to acknowledge.

Here we go again....

1. There is no such thing as a "gay mafia", even as a metaphor.

2. If you are business that is open to the public, then no, you can NOT discriminate what public you adhere to based on demographics. There's a reason the Civil Rights Act became a thing, and it stretches further than employment opportunities. If you are a business that caters to a private, membership based clientele or something to that effect then sure, then you get to have a say so.

3. Reread number 2. You probably disagree with it and need to reread and try that again.

4. Not even going to touch that part about voting for someone that will clean that up. That's a whole other barrel of alternative facts I don't feel like opening.

5. There is no agenda to force everyone to accept the LGBT community. Quite frankly, each and every single bigot out there knows where they can shove their archaic set of pseudo-beliefs. The reason why LGBT are so outspoken? Because bigots vote. And when they vote, we get conversion therapy, religious "freedom" laws (which is Sharia Law for Christians) and deny us the ability to get health care, jobs, housing, etc. Further than that, we get randomly assaulted for minding out own business, get our locations/business raided and closed down (look up Stonewall, and no not the crappy movie), and so on. Nobody is forcing LGBT at you, LGBT is acting reactionary to everyone forcing their crap on us.

6. Please please please look stuff up. Look things from different perspectives. You're visiting this website on the internet, which is literally a treasure trove of information. GOOGLE.

7. Do I really need to remind nudists on this site how often people look down upon us and say /the same exact arguments/ made against LGBT? Immoral? Forcing your views? Etc etc? Don't be like the very people you hate. Be better. Do better.

This post was edited

Bi-curious..trying to become more bi.

This post was edited

Bi-curious..trying to become more bi.

This post was edited

I have to disagree on the comment that heterosexual only focus on sex. I don't care what two adults do in private, But I ardently oppose the gay mafia and most liberal causes, By gay mafia I refer to those who seek to punish business owners who do not support their gay lifestyle.For many LGBT persons their orientation becomes the single most important issue. It is something they want to force everyone to acknowledge.Here we go again....1. There is no such thing as a "gay mafia", even as a metaphor.2. If you are business that is open to the public, then no, you can NOT discriminate what public you adhere to based on demographics. There's a reason the Civil Rights Act became a thing, and it stretches further than employment opportunities. If you are a business that caters to a private, membership based clientele or something to that effect then sure, then you get to have a say so.3. Reread number 2. You probably disagree with it and need to reread and try that again.4. Not even going to touch that part about voting for someone that will clean that up. That's a whole other barrel of alternative facts I don't feel like opening.5. There is no agenda to force everyone to accept the LGBT community. Quite frankly, each and every single bigot out there knows where they can shove their archaic set of pseudo-beliefs. The reason why LGBT are so outspoken? Because bigots vote. And when they vote, we get conversion therapy, religious "freedom" laws (which is Sharia Law for Christians) and deny us the ability to get health care, jobs, housing, etc. Further than that, we get randomly assaulted for minding out own business, get our locations/business raided and closed down (look up Stonewall, and no not the crappy movie), and so on. Nobody is forcing LGBT at you, LGBT is acting reactionary to everyone forcing their crap on us.6. Please please please look stuff up. Look things from different perspectives. You're visiting this website on the internet, which is literally a treasure trove of information. GOOGLE.7. Do I really need to remind nudists on this site how often people look down upon us and say /the same exact arguments/ made against LGBT? Immoral? Forcing your views? Etc etc? Don't be like the very people you hate. Be better. Do better.So well said especially #2 and #3! The "my business is forced to support the LGBT community" argument is so archaic is almost embarrassing to live in a country with people who hold those views. What if I said 'my religion doesn't acknowledge Judaism or Muslims'? I can't make a wedding cake for them they are not allowed in my store! My religion does not believe in interracial relationships, they are not allowed in my store! The list could go on and on. America was founded on freedom and inclusion. Sorry folks, freedom does not provide you with the right to publicly exclude.

I agree with both of you. Thank you for the support.

This post was edited

Im a bi guy nudist from Sydney and interested in having a bi guy to meet up with and go to many of the nude beaches in sydney and if there is any bi guys or even bi couple who would be willing to meet up, I will be happy to have us meet and not waste anytime.

This post was edited

Yes bi curisous acted on it so I guess I,m bi

This post was edited

Acted and enjoyed my bi side

This post was edited