RE:bi and bi

Just a thought..but being bi to me is the best of both worlds... I look at it like the hot and cold faucets.. if I choose..one day I can be one way..the next the other. I am out to most..but not everyone. I see no shame on being bi .I look at it as a plus not a negative. I interact with nudist that are straight, gay and bi..both women and men. Not once have I had a problem. As they say it is what you make of it... Peace to all..

This post was edited

I, but then again men are excited with women being bi and shudder if they see men are.

So true!

This post was edited

I, but then again men are excited with women being bi and shudder if they see men are.

Difference is, women don't keep running round screaming, "Look at me!, I'm bi"

This post was edited

I, but then again men are excited with women being bi and shudder if they see men are.Difference is, women don't keep running round screaming, "Look at me!, I'm bi"

Just as straight people do not run around telling the world and everyone else that they are straight.
We keep waiting for them to start having the straight pride parade?
So you are bi?
So you are gay?
So you are a LBGT or what ever the heck that it is?
Do you think that anyone but you really care to constantly hear about it?

This post was edited

How can you tell if a person is bi?

This post was edited

Correct.

This post was edited

i agree with others not hard to find bisexuals on here!!

This post was edited

Yes i am bi as well. But this is quite normal. Already Sigmund Freud said more than 100 years ago that every human is latently bisexuel. Some more other less. Because a nude society is more open it is much easier to confess and to say "yes I am bisexual"

This post was edited

Bi dad here too. ChrisL8mail on Skype

This post was edited

Bi dad here too. ChrisL8mail on Skype

This post was edited