RE:bi and bi

I never thought Id comment on this thread, but that last comment is probably the dumbest thing Ive ever read.

This post was edited

He only said what HE believes.
I don't agree with him, but what HE believes doesn't matter to me.

This post was edited

I'm human and a nudist.

This post was edited

I'm human and a nudist.

Bye the bye or by the biway?

This post was edited

Polysexual here. I like what I like, and every gender has their own benefits.

ITT: people who don't understand that sexuality is part of the personality spectrum and not just as it relates to doing the sex.

This post was edited

Isolation gives me time to explore the Forums.
When I first joined TN I was surprised to see so many bi and bi-curious listings as I read profiles.
So the question that started this thread seems odd.

I find it odd the numbers that list bi-curious.. How long is that process? Odd again.
Same with all the N/As .. dont they know? Really?

Im a real nudist and I socialize with people like myself. Ive found the majority of nudists very accepting of orientation in general. Often I have great conversations with people where nudity is all we share in common.

Since bisexuality isnt ever a majority, I understand the comfort of sharing with people who share the same minority status. All my straight male nudist friends are wonderful and theyve meant the world to me. I question the need to challenge anyone. Yes, sex goes on even on TN..will throwing barbs stop it?

I read lots I dont like. I have messages and PMs.. going to spoil my day? No, I simply ignore and/or block.

Everyone here has different outlooks, experiences and needs..its a big world out there.
All beaches have gawkers, why clubs can be more comfortable.

Anyway as I ramble Ive already forgotten my point! Please be kind and would all the real nudists of all orientations stick together lol.

Peace

This post was edited

bisexual, comfortable in my skin, and lucky to be at peace with the world - especially when naked. Cheers

This post was edited

Yes ChrisUK ! That makes 2 of us :)

This post was edited

I am

This post was edited

I am

This post was edited