RE:bi and bi

IPhone since I've been getting naked around others that it has open my mind to other sexualities I find bisexual guys and gay guys to be more fun and to be naked around

This post was edited

Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.

Yes bi nudist here

This post was edited

Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.

Yes bi nudist here

This post was edited

Well there seems to be a lot of bi guys who are nudists. I am one of those.

This post was edited
RE: bi and bi

It's really not difficult to find bisexual people on this web site.The most difficult thing to find on here, is, a genuine nudist who is not here for sexual reasons.Anyone who is a true nudist, is on here to meet other nudists, and should NOT matter if they are straight, bi-sexual, or gay. If it DOES matter, then you are on the wrong site.I couldnt agree more. Thats why I am reluctant to post nude photos of me here.
I'd concur with that.
But it is hard to tell if someone is bi.
Take the example of a bi man, eventually he ends up in a relationship. Because there are more straight and bi women than there are gay and bi men the chances are that he will end up with a woman and appear to be straight in society's eyes. So next time you meet that straight couple, well you never know and because he is not up for cheating on his partner you should not care either.

Gay straight or bi, in the end you do not commit to a gender you commit to a person. Commitment is all it is about in the end with regard to relationships. Naturist or textile, it's makes no difference in this regard.

This post was edited

Gay straight or bi, in the end you do not commit to a gender you commit to a person.

Thank you for saying that.

This post was edited

yeah, bi-nudist here...

This post was edited

Response to maninwicklow #4. While technically you are correct, the site itself asks that as one of our profile questions which I'm sure you already know. And I too wondered .... "I'm kinda surprised they asked that question" Apparently they encourage people of like sexual orientation to find each other easier ...but it does surprise me some.

This post was edited

You are so right I had noticed that too and thought it strange that people are using it as a dating /swinging site. Somewhat detracts from it being a nudist site to chat and make friends .....

This post was edited

I don't have any hangups about being bi and a nudist. Being nude liberates a person from ''restrictions'' put upon in life. I also love sex. It's just a thing to figure out when to be nude with friends and a party might happen. OR being nude with people because you just like being a nudist and respect that quality of life.

This post was edited