birdie beach nsw Australia

Beautiful day at Birdie Nudist Beach today. Warm water, warming air temp. And with most of the beach now in the surf its possible to walk out further.
I think I need to buy a body board.
Oh and the ship wreak is exposed. Almost completely

This topic was edited
RE: birdie beach nsw Australia

Hi all,
Newbie here.
Went to my first nude beach at Birdies in early March. Had a great time.
I was travelling back to Sydney from a meeting and knew it was on my way. So I took the Lake Munmorah turn off and followed the signs to the car park. From there I followed the path to the beach and when I saw the sign to the "unclad bathing" section took that diversion. It was a relatively short walk down the path and then along the little lagoon behind the beach.
I was nervous and excited at the same time, especially when I could see people in the distance. When I came across 2 couples just chatting under an umbrella I knew I was in the right spot. Just average people enjoying a day in the sun, except they were naked. Past the inevitable guys on display, I found a spot and put my stuff down. I was relieved to see that there were lots of couples on the beach, including some obvious newbies like me.
I slipped off my clothes and immediately appreciated the freedom, so I took a wander down to the water and had a swim. Absolutely fantastic. Feeling fairly brazen I decided to walk along the beach and up to the rocks past quite a few people, all naked. Some said hello, which was great.
When I returned to my towel, I was thrilled to find a woman sun baking about 5 metres from me. She said, hi as I walked past. Now, feeling quite self conscious and not wanting to be creepy just did my own thing.
I went for another swim a little later, chatting to a guy, there with his wife, whilst floating in the deep water for quite a while. Being naked and interacting with other people at the same time was a real buzz and thoroughly enjoyed the couple if hours I spent there. I not only enjoyed the freedom of the experience but also the narcissist in me enjoyed being perved, of course, doing some perving. I'm straight as, but it was also fun to check the guys out. (Was that wrong??? Ha ha)
Anyway, i really enjoyed it and look forward to doing it again.

This post was edited