Nude Ontario Hikes and trails

any one know if and where we can go hiking nude in ontario? if so where?

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Ontario Hikes and trails

Hi,
I don't think there are any proper trails to hike nude in Ontario. However, any trail can be used for nude hiking as long as nobody is around. I mean if you go far outside the big cities, you can choose an isolated trail which nobody uses.By law, nudity is illegal in Ontario at public places, especially around other people. So it becomes our own choice if we feel safe and comfortable.
I would also like to hear from other people where we can do hiking safely. Any such places in Ontario?

This post was edited

I hike nude up in the Haliburton Highlands around the cottage. It is remote, on the border of Algonquin, and you can hike for miles without seeing a living soul. And most of the other cottage dwellers would not care. They would just say hello if they passed you. But you need insect repellent, good shoes, and you do have to be prepared for wildlife. The established trails, like the Bruce Trail get a lot of tourists in the summer.

This post was edited

any one know if and where we can go hiking nude in ontario? if so where?Well great hiking trail around jewel lake resort also canoeing great place to camp or just a day insect repellant a must

This post was edited