Double PA

I have a PA and would like to get another, with the piercing on the other side of the string on the underside of the glans. My piercer says that they would pinch. Does anyone have any experience with this?

This topic was edited
RE: Double PA

For a little while I wore two rings in the same hole. It was fine, no pinching, but they got tangled up, looked funny, and it was messier peeing.
I would still like to know if anyone has any experience with side by side PA piercings (both going through the ureathra, of course).
Thanks guys!

This post was edited

I have no experience of side by side piecings but I have two PAs.
A normal one and the other thro the urethra and upwards so that it is possible to have a bar going vertically thro all of the penis.
I have had no problems with this - no pinching or any other problems.

This post was edited

Thanks Inv! Great piercings and nice pics!

This post was edited

I have a PA and would like to get another, with the piercing on the other side of the string on the underside of the glans. My piercer says that they would pinch. Does anyone have any experience with this?that "string" is a frenulum, more specifically it's the frenulum of prepuce of the penis
your tongue has a frenulum too, that anchors it to the floor of your mouth.

This post was edited

For all things pierced, there is a wonderful website dedicated to this. They are a great group of people who will answer your questions and direct you accordingly. GOOGLE tribalectic.

This post was edited