RE: Check is in the Mail

Well I had put my screen name on the transmission which was sent from my credit union. I had no need to handle the check except online, and it has cleared. Also, I have emailed the sysop twice now with no acknowledgement. I hope TT1 is able to find his record of my payment. My Credit Union has confirmed that the check did clear.
I just searched for your user name, yrrall, under nudists (the link at the top of the page). When I found your name it said you are a Paid Member. Congratulations! It looks like the system works.

This post was edited

What????? I have to read the directions????????Steve
Being men, we only do that after all else has failed. LOL

This post was edited

What????? I have to read the directions???????? Steve
Being men, we only do that after all else has failed. LOL
That is Sooooooo TRUE! .... LOL

This post was edited

Something to consider in the one group I was with (best one, in fact), also wanted a photocopy of driver's license to verify age (they said stuff like SSN or DL# could be blacked out, they didn't care nor need it). That should be an option, I think. Hey, if we're gonna see each other naked we shouldn't be concerned if people know who we are!

The problem with sending in full name and DOB is that if you know how to do it, you can get DL, SSN and a lot of other personal information. All someone needs to know I am over 18 is to look at my pics LOL
Thomas

This post was edited

Constructions are for WHIMPS !!!!!!!!! lmao

ME !!!!!!

This post was edited

Constructions are for WHIMPS !!!!!!!!! lmaoME !!!!!!
Constructions??? By the way I'm new at this , what does imao mean?

This post was edited

Constructions are for WHIMPS !!!!!!!!! lmao ME !!!!!!
Constructions??? By the way I'm new at this , what does imao mean?

lmao=laughing my arse off

This post was edited

Constructions are for WHIMPS !!!!!!!!! lmaoME !!!!!!
Im starting a new group called Procrastinating Nudists for those like myself who intended to support the site but put off making that payment time after time.
Procrastinating Nudists Group will be formed tomorrow, possibly next week, or definitely within the near future

This post was edited

Im starting a new group called Procrastinating Nudists for those like myself who intended to support the site but put off making that payment time after time.
Procrastinating Nudists Group will be formed tomorrow, possibly next week, or definitely within the near future

I'll think of joining that group sometime after you form it. After I do a couple of other things. When I find time.

This post was edited

I'll think of joining that group sometime after you form it. After I do a couple of other things. When I find time.
I agree, Linda.
Life altering decisions, such as becoming a charter member of Procrastinating Nudists Group should not be made on the spur of the moment. A week or two, maybe, a month of careful thought is probably in order. Fall is not the best time to start this group but Winter is too cold, and Spring is usually not a good time. Next summer is a good possibility unless something comes up.

This post was edited