Check is in the Mail

Check is in the Mail
After dragging my feet for longer than I care to admit, I finely decided it was time to make payment to help support this site. I cruised through the Forum Announcements and elsewhere on the site looking for an easy way to make payment.
Suddenly, in a flash of brilliance, I clicked on Upgrade found at the top of every page. Lo and behold, easy to follow payment options appeared. Now if I can just find a stamp

This topic was edited
RE: Check is in the Mail

Just be sure that someone is paying attention to the check. I sent mine at the end of July, this year, and so far have zero
acknowledgement.

This post was edited

If the check has been cashed you really need to contact TT1 (site admin) and let him know this. You can do this by clicking on the "contact" button at the bottom of this page.

Jen

This post was edited

Check is in the Mail After dragging my feet for longer than I care to admit, I finely decided it was time to make payment to help support this site. I cruised through the Forum Announcements and elsewhere on the site looking for an easy way to make payment. Suddenly, in a flash of brilliance, I clicked on Upgrade found at the top of every page. Lo and behold, easy to follow payment options appeared. Now if I can just find a stamp

lol...It's amazing when you follow the links what you'll find. ;)

This post was edited

Isn't that the truth!

This post was edited

What????? I have to read the directions????????

Steve

This post was edited
RE: rea;;y? why?

My question is "why"? What is the benefit? I have alreadu had technical questions about access/use yet three weeks later, no response. Would admin be more responsive? Or the same as now? What comes with paying for membership?

CactusJack, In a nutshell. Truenudists is owned, operated and run by one person. The site has grown amazingly big in a short period of time. He never intended it to be a "pay" site, and was relying on donations to help cover the expenses, but it became more than he could handle, timewise and financially. So he went "freemium". When he did this the ONLY difference is that if you are not a paid member you can only see five pics on any given profile or in the gallery. The true benefit of becoming a paying member is to support the site and site owner so that he can continue to make improvements to the site.

If your emails with technical questions have gone unanswered, it is only because he becomes inundated with emails and has had to prioritize them. There is a "help" section in the forum that was created byone of the members here and you can also get answers and help from the Computer Group. I'll post those links for you when I get home from work (no time now) or Phil will see this and come to my rescue and post the links here for you.

Jen

This post was edited

Just be sure that someone is paying attention to the check. I sent mine at the end of July, this year, and so far have zeroacknowledgement.
Did you write your screen name on the check so it could be properly credited?

This post was edited

Just be sure that someone is paying attention to the check. I sent mine at the end of July, this year, and so far have zero acknowledgement.
Did you write your screen name on the check so it could be properly credited?

That would probably be a good idea.

This post was edited

Well I had put my screen name on the transmission which was sent from my credit union. I had no need to handle the check except online, and it has cleared. Also, I have emailed the sysop twice now with no acknowledgement.
I hope TT1 is able to find his record of my payment. My Credit Union has confirmed that the check did clear.

This post was edited