Where/How to meet new nudist members of the opposite sex?

I'm not sure this is the correct area to post this question, but I couldn't find any other place that seemed more appropriate:
I recently got out of a long-term relationship and would like to meet someone new (I'm a 49 year-old male). Most of the women I've been involved with over the years have been decidedly against the idea of public nudism and, for a change, I'd like to meet someone who is interested, has been involved or is a lifetime dyed-in-the-wool nudist. Unfortunately, most of the websites I visit have very few active, participating women and when I visit the actual nudist resorts or parks, none of the women seem to be single.
Could anyone give me some suggestions of where or how I might be able to meet some single women nudists?
I live in the central Virginia, USA area, near Richmond.
Thanks for any help!
Seeker20060001 (Alan)

This topic was edited
RE: Where/How to meet new nudist members of the opposite sex?

Alan,
There are several nudist sites for singles to meet. I'd love to give them to you but it is against TN rules to direct people to other competing web sites. You'll just have to search for them. Some other nude web sites have links to the singles sites. Happy hunting.
I believe you are being rather wise to seek out a partner who enjoys the same life style as you. Of course this is true not just for nudism but could include religion, race, ethnic back ground, and a dozen other variables. The more two people have in common, thefewer issues they bring into a relationship. Good luck.

This post was edited
RE: Where/How to meet new nudist members of the opposite sex?

Our club has a 'singles" group and they have gatherings and events quite often. I think if I were in your shoes or barefeet, I'd join a club and start getting involved. Even a non landed club would work as well. I've heard many a story of nudists finding a loved one once they joined and got involved in events, volunteering, making friends. You certainly won't find a "partner" on these forums ... it's just too anonymous. There are some success stories but they are very few and far between. We wish you luck with your venture. ; )

This post was edited