RE: Sex sold on Truenudists?

It may be better if you learn a little more about 'nudism' before espousing your own beliefs on the subject.
However form a profile containing, and I quote - "I have many interests besides nudism, nude places, male-bonding, masturbation, and exhibitionism/voyeurism" & "Masturbation, mutual masturbation, and frottage are actually my 'sexual preferences'"- I doubt your true interest lies in 'nudism'.

This post was edited

If sex is sold on Truenudists, then there should be a price list somewhere on here, along with a gallery of members providing these services. So far, I have not been able to locate the list or gallery. Can anybody point out where to find this on the site?

This post was edited

A guy walks into a bar and walks up to a beautiful woman. He asks her if she would have sex with him for $10,000.
She thinks about and says she would.
He then asks her if she would have sex with him for $100.
Disgusted, she declares, "What kind of woman do you think I am?"
He replies, "we have already established that, now Im just negotiating price"

This post was edited

And I hear a lot of hub-bub about photos of men and erections but I've yet to find anyone complain about women that pose while dressed seductively and/ or in provocative positions, obviously there is a double standard.Well, of course. Those men with erections(and I'm sure a lit without them) enjoy the provocatively dressed women. So there's bound to be less complaint.

This post was edited

I don't have enough Money to purchase sex on TN or anywhere else. The amount of paperwork, jail time and news media is way out of my budget. And so with that said, I'm just gonna stick with my little old lady friend and go to dinner here and there and spend the night in my bed or hers LoL :-) NOT some County Jail :(

This post was edited

The internet is a numbers game. No doubt some of the provocative pictures that clearly go beyond the rules of this place --- men and women -- drive page views. So the incentive to be vigilant is not as strong, perhaps, as the photo and conduct rules as stated.

This post was edited

That, no doubt, is why the gallery, as presented to the non-member, is full of shapely young women and a few fit men and couples. It represents the ends of the spectrum and not the vast center. How does that happen if not driven by page views and an interest in serving a "broader" market than true nudists? Just wondering...

This post was edited

Hi 1,Just to clarify, the only part of TN that has moderators is the chat room who are charged to deal with direct harassment of other chatters, breaking of cam rules and so on. The rest of TN are moderated by the owners only.Actually I moderated a slew of photos for inclusion on the Gallery. So two areas of Tn is moderated not just the chat room.
It may make sense to have profile pictures moderated too, maybe starting with free uncertified accounts.

This post was edited
RE:Sex sold on Truenudists?

Amen.

This post was edited
RE:Sex sold on Truenudists?

Actually EVERYTHING is moderated.l I personally go through every picture video, certificaton, forum post, group media picture, location review, etc, and approve/deny based on our criteria. Sure, a few slip by and this is why we have a flagging system in place.

We rely on our users to help flag a picture, abusive users and inappropriate topics, etc. PLEASE USE THESE FLAG OPTIONS IF THERE IS SOMETHING INAPPROPRIATE. Our users help keep the site clean and in my opinion do a great job.

On top of that we have a slew of moderators in Chat who get abuse every day for throwing out inappropriate users and trolls. They do a great job.

Thanks for help making the site what it is. We appreciate it.

teamtrue2

This post was edited