RE: Sex sold on Truenudists?

Nice piece of research. Thanks.

This post was edited

Certification is certainly a step in the right direction. Anyone who is on here for a period of time and won't do it is immediately suspect as to their intent and motivations.well soupy..its been proven that certified nudists are much more pervy than non certified... there goes your suspect and motivation.. but you are gay and only here for hook ups with gay men.. are you certified?.. youre point of view just went down the toilet..

This post was edited

This post was edited

Remember your true friends here on TN.Talk to you soon.DaveSThank you tn friend. Let's connect Davessssssssssss!

This post was edited

guess I'm the only one who really does not look at the pics

This post was edited

guess I'm the only one who really does not look at the picsreally? never? I'm not here for them but do enjoy seeing my friends enjoying~.

This post was edited

I'm not ashamed to admit I look at my friends pics, perspective friends pics and others I think I'd like to be friends with. Some of the pictures in their gallery can give you an idea of where their head is in relation to nudism. I've gotten friend requests from some and when I go into their profile and look at what info they've shared and then go into their gallery and find that all their pictures are of their genitalia and areheadless photos ... I will always deny friendship.
I like looking at the pictures of my friends and perspective friends to see who I am talking to. I enjoy looking at their pictures of them enjoying nudism, as we do and as "made2crave" has stated. I don't care if they are nudes or clothed ... I just like seeing who I'm conversing with and how they enjoy nudism, their everyday lives and their travels.

This post was edited

You know you are a true nudist when you find yourself standing naked among a naked crowd discussing real estate investments , oblivious to all the exposed flesh surrounding you.
I feel the same way regarding TN friends. If I can not see their face, or their pics display nothing more than their genitals, then I'm not interested.As for sexual attraction, that can occur with or without clothing, however, there is a time and place for it, and naturist events are not the time nor the place! Sexual attraction is great! Just take it somewhere else more appropriate if a sexual hookup is what you are seeking.

This post was edited

You know you are a true nudist when you find yourself standing naked among a naked crowd discussing real estate investments , oblivious to all the exposed flesh surrounding you.I feel the same way regarding TN friends. If I can not see their face, or their pics display nothing more than their genitals, then I'm not interested.As for sexual attraction, that can occur with or without clothing, however, there is a time and place for it, and naturist events are not the time nor the place! Sexual attraction is great! Just take it somewhere else more appropriate if a sexual hookup is what you are seeking.Right on! Thank you.

This post was edited

I for one am sick to death of flagging profile pics that contravene the TOS.....but hey all we can do is keep on keeping on.....the more we flag them the better it is :) And yes there are so many female profile pics that are just totally wrong!!! It is not always the males.Definitely feel the same.
As do I.

This post was edited