RE: Sex sold on Truenudists?

erections are part of life and men should be glad to have one but not on a web site like tis and seductive pictures of femails should also not be aloudAgreed.

This post was edited

I flag the new stuff when it pops up but I stopped calling out the old stuff. One old timer, who knows how to play the game, blocked me from seeing her profile because I flagged her spread eagle pics. All of the pics are still there, but now I can't see them so there is nothing for me to complain about.
So how dose the person know you have flagged her as I can't find any way to see who has viewed me. So it is so sounds like an insider job.
If you only want sex there are plenty of other sites who are called "nudist sites" which are sex sites to go on and I will not go onto that type of site.

This post was edited

I flag the new stuff when it pops up but I stopped calling out the old stuff. One old timer, who knows how to play the game, blocked me from seeing her profile because I flagged her spread eagle pics. All of the pics are still there, but now I can't see them so there is nothing for me to complain about.
So how dose the person know you have flagged her as I can't find any way to see who has viewed me. So it is so sounds like an insider job.
If you only want sex there are plenty of other sites who are called "nudist sites" which are sex sites to go on and I will not go onto that type of site.By speaking out against 'spread eagle' photos, you stand and are counted - and blocked from some profiles! It does not take 'insider' knowledge. And the said photos are still notof true nudist ideals.

This post was edited

Those pictures are what bring more and more voyeurs and pervs to a "paying" site. The more "payers" the more money is made for the site and the owners of the site. I've seen this on more "naturist/nudist" sites than I thought I would. Owners of nudist sites don't want to keep paying members away and because so many of these pervs are willing to pay a small annual fee or monthly fee ... they can make up a fake profile and begin making friends and collecting pictures. What I find funny is that many of these fakes (voyeurs and pervs) are making friends with "other" fakes that are taking pictures from other sites and posting them as their own. The issue is that these fakes, pervs, voyeurs are infiltrating a site that was meant for "true nudists" and this isn't what we are about and it gives many of us and our lifestyle a negative reputation. If Admin and the Owners were truly "true nudists" then they would be supportive of our concerns and deal with this issue and stop the fakes, pervs and voyeurs ... but that's cutting off their $$$ flow. Probably won't happen. :(

This post was edited

Those pictures are what bring more and more voyeurs and pervs to a "paying" site. The more "payers" the more money is made for the site and the owners of the site. I've seen this on more "naturist/nudist" sites than I thought I would. Owners of nudist sites don't want to keep paying members away and because so many of these pervs are willing to pay a small annual fee or monthly fee ... they can make up a fake profile and begin making friends and collecting pictures. What I find funny is that many of these fakes (voyeurs and pervs) are making friends with "other" fakes that are taking pictures from other sites and posting them as their own. The issue is that these fakes, pervs, voyeurs are infiltrating a site that was meant for "true nudists" and this isn't what we are about and it gives many of us and our lifestyle a negative reputation. If Admin and the Owners were truly "true nudists" then they would be supportive of our concerns and deal with this issue and stop the fakes, pervs and voyeurs ... but that's cutting off their $$$ flow. Probably won't happen. :(So wrong my friend. So unfortunately sex IS sold on tn. Very unfortunate. That's why all my nude pics to certified friends only and I try to choose my "friends" on here wisely. Please let me know if I have been misguided as you know more people on there than I.

This post was edited

I will 1Love. If and when I come across them ... I'll be sure to let you know. : )

This post was edited

I will 1Love. If and when I come across them ... I'll be sure to let you know. : )thank you A&D~!

This post was edited

Certification is certainly a step in the right direction. Anyone who is on here for a period of time and won't do it is immediately suspect as to their intent and motivations.Or maybe their lack of computer skills... both my wife and I have pretty good computer skills, but not everyone has, so please be aware of the help that others may need :-)

This post was edited

One thing that strikes me as odd..... if we are true nudists, then why do we need the photo's in the first place ???
Iv'e been told by one woman, (the profile said woman anyway) that without a photo she won't even bother talking to me ! As above anyone can make a profile to fit anything they want to so how many woman are actually guys "playing the part" ? how will photo's help ? as a photo or so can be "lifted" from loads of sites, how will certification help, will it help ?

This post was edited

Certification helps by showing you are who you say you are, nothing more.

This post was edited