RE: Naked driving

I enjoy nude driving in summer its very comfortable..and I drive from home to the nude beach carpark its nice to have nude company with other nude buddies..I,ve been once with 2 other mates driving for 300 miles..one day I,ll get busted lol..

This post was edited

I was able to drive to and from the recycle depot today naked.

This post was edited

I was able to drive to and from the recycle depot today naked.

This post was edited

i like Naked Driving also through the suburbs of Chicago.

This post was edited

End of last year 2012 it was a totally unplanned trip from Sydney to Cairns ( Australia) Nude except for fuel stops, when I slipped into a pair of black sheer shorts and a red singlet. It was fun and it felt great.

This post was edited

You maybe a redneck IF:....I was able to drive to and from the recycle depot today naked. HAHAHA

This post was edited

Heading out the door right after this post. I will be driving to and from my next errand ... naked! :D

This post was edited

Heading to Mazo Beach tomorrow, the closest nude beach to me (or planning on it anyway) and will drive it nude :) Wish I had a way to get some nude driving pics of me.

This post was edited

Last weekend I went to a nice men's nudist barbecue near the Russian River in northern California. Afterward I cruised around the beautiful wooded roads for about an hour, fully naked. I was a little nervous when I passed a horrible accident that was surrounded by emergency vehicles, as well as passing four or five other sheriffs at various points in the trip, but it was exhilarating to be out in perfect weather for the first nude drive in my new car!

This post was edited

Frequently when I finish work late at night, i'll walk back to my car and then just take all of my clothes off for the drive home. The drive takes me about 30-40 minutes and involves driving through a well lit town too, i'm pretty sure several passer byes have seen me but hey, who cares!Its great, I've done that many times, driving home from work when I was on the night shift. Only once did I drive from my camper at the beach in Delaware, all the way back to Virginia which is a good 4 hour drive, it was summer time, sun roof open, warm wind blowing the whole way, alot of truckers going by me, and the best was the toll booth.

This post was edited