June 8 Free admission at Art Museum B4 WNBR

UPDATE: (June 8) I just read on Facebook thyat museum has changed the pricing of admission to a flat rate of $2 so that clothed persons will not be discouraged from attending. It did not state whether or not nude persons woudl still be able to attend for free or not. The museum operator does not take calls until 11 AM. i will try to get an answer.
Original pose below
The Portland Art Museum, which is a sponsor of the World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR), will have an exhibit of artsy types of bikes, and from 8-10 PM admission is only $1 for each article of clothing you are wearing. So, if you are naked, admission is free.
As the Bike Ride starts in front of the museum, parking will be scarce and getti9ng around by car will be difficult as some streets may be blocked off and some parking spaces may be holding the barriers that will go up when the ride begins, so it is recommended to take public transit to get to the museum, if you are not participating in the ride and coming by bike.
You should bring a backpack or some small bag to hold and keep your clothing and personal articles with you. It also is a handy thing to carry your transit ticket or pass.

There is an unofficial naked party after the bike ride, which is over on the east side of the river just south of the Hawthorne bridge. There is supposed to be naked dancing and music until dawn. If you are directionally challenged, leaving the downtown area, cross the Hawthorne bridge and turn right. Party is aobut one or two clocks to the right of the bridge along the river.

This topic was edited
RE: June 8 Free admission at Art Museum B4 WNBR

At least one friend and I are planning on going, hope to see you there!

This post was edited