Any places for a nude swim in NY

Hi everyone,
I am going to be going to NY between the middle and end of December and I was wondering if there were any places where a person could go swimming in the nude. I will be with my cousins in NJ and will be taking buses to the Port Authority. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your help.

This topic was edited
RE: Any places for a nude swim in NY

Come on, shurely someone must have some info :)

This post was edited

Gunnison Beach is a nude beach in the Sandy Hook National park.... Getting chilly around the northeast this week, so you might have the place to yourself. On a good sunny hot day, up to 5K nudists can be found there. Google Gunnison beach, NJ, all the info you need is online. NJ is a big state so don't know where this is in relation to where you'll be... Good luck, hope you have an indian summer to view NYC on the skyline of this beach while nude...

This post was edited

LI Travasuns has monthly swims all winter. They are a nonlanded AANR & TNS club.

This post was edited

LI Travasuns has monthly swims all winter. They are a nonlanded AANR & TNS club.

We attended LI Travasuns monthly swim last night for the first time. It was a bit of a drive but well worth the trip. Met a lot of really nice people there and had a blast! Cheri - Jonathon says hi!

Jen

This post was edited