RE: has anyone gone nude out in public

There is a difference between nudism and exhibitionism.But many nudists have exhibitionist tendencies even if they deny it.Yes. that is true but, exhibitionism will get you jail time and in some places a lifetime of registering as a sexual pervert.

This post was edited

There is a difference between nudism and exhibitionism.But many nudists have exhibitionist tendencies even if they deny it.Yes. that is true but, exhibitionism will get you jail time and in some places a lifetime of registering as a sexual pervert.i was caught by the man being nude on a textile beach and i just got a $275 fine.

This post was edited

I go bush hiking in our National Parks and yes there are textile bush hikers as well, which I meet inevitably, even on hard going tracks.
I haven't run into trouble with anyone yet and at all circumstances avoid parents with children, as this could mean trouble.

This post was edited

Yes, but only in secluded places where I don't have to be worried about being caught and arrested.

This post was edited

I agree with sunnmaxx. I only go nude (hike or bike) if I am pretty much guaranteed to not be seen.

This post was edited

I have been to nudist beaches, nudist clubs and WNBR, at these places being naked is legally allowed.

This post was edited

I have been nude in Public many times. Back where I use to live there use to be a Nudist Friendly Beach until Hurricane Sandy washed that beach away. Well any how I could be found on that beach every weekend during the summer. I would bring with me my Grill and my Cooler and so would others. It was like one big party on the beach except we all were naked.

This post was edited

I assume this means apart from recognised nudist beaches and around the house or even the back garden.
I have been naked in public a few times - usually very early morning (at 5am, when I had a "red-eye" flight to catch) when I took our dog for a walk (he didn't seem to mind!).
Once I walked outside naked for some 25mins in a circuit starting and finishing at our house (it was at 3:45 in the morning). Other times were for dog walks in daytime when I was walking along little used forest trail paths.
But when I do, it is with the expectation that nobody else will be there at the time - though it has been close on a few occasions!

This post was edited

What about people who live in states like Oregon and Vermont, where public nudity isn't against the law? Is that still considered exhibitionism to most of you?Are you exhibiting your genitals to non nudist fully clothed people?

This post was edited