DEC Disasters Appeal for Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam.

RE: DEC Disasters Appeal for Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam.

Great post mate! To be honest, I have been VERY disappointed in the world's response to these disasters in this part of the world. Or I guess I should say lack there of.

This post was edited

Great post mate! To be honest, I have been VERY disappointed in the world's response to these disasters in this part of the world. Or I guess I should say lack there of.
Thanks Swifty, here, it was only last night that we had their TV add blasted across all the channels. But I think I heard somewhere that there was a good response to the appeal.

This post was edited

I don't know what it is now, but last I checked Canada had only donated $5 Million to the Philippines for releif. That's not very much money or am I taking this too personal because my wife is stuck there right now?

This post was edited

I don't know what it is now, but last I checked Canada had only donated $5 Million to the Philippines for releif. That's not very much money or am I taking this too personal because my wife is stuck there right now?

Is she okay? Are you okay? Besides donating money, is there anything elseany of us here can do to help?

This post was edited

THanks, Phil, for bringing this to every one's attention. Swifty....Is your wife okay?

This post was edited

Thank you, Swifty, for letting us know everything is alright. I knowwe're just online friends, but I do still care. It sounds like you will work things out in time. Keep looking to the future.

This post was edited

Time for a BUMP!

This post was edited
RE:

Does this relief advertised, also go towards Samoa and the American Samoa? I can see the US raising funds for this too but since it's October too many people here are focused on the most advertised ailment. Shame politics have to be involved when it comes to helping your fellow human being. :(
No idea, anyone else know?

This post was edited
RE:

I don't know how much goes where, but I am sure a donation to the American Red Cross would probably go toward helping American Samoa.

This post was edited
RE:

Any more news Swifty?

This post was edited