Rotisserie Days

My father, who is a longtime nudist and has an account on this web site, had mentioned that when going to the more southern climes one would experience cold days where the sun was still hot in spite of the temperature.
Today, November 15, appears to be my first experience with this. His travels to the desert brought back tales of people standing outside talking and turning every so often as if on a rotisserie. Today the outside temperature is only about 65, but that hot sun had me turning every few minutes. Normally you just have to hide from the sun due to the heat, but today, you just have to keep rotating.

I was wondering if anyone else at any of the southern resorts experience this as well. Is basting in suntan lotion the next step? I don't seem to have a pop-up thermometer to tell me when I'm done....anyone else??

lol....thanks,
Jerry

This topic was edited
RE: Rotisserie Days

My father, who is a longtime nudist and has an account on this web site, had mentioned that when going to the more southern climes one would experience cold days where the sun was still hot in spite of the temperature. Today, November 15, appears to be my first experience with this. His travels to the desert brought back tales of people standing outside talking and turning every so often as if on a rotisserie. Today the outside temperature is only about 65, but that hot sun had me turning every few minutes. Normally you just have to hide from the sun due to the heat, but today, you just have to keep rotating. I was wondering if anyone else at any of the southern resorts experience this as well. Is basting in suntan lotion the next step? I don't seem to have a pop-up thermometer to tell me when I'm done....anyone else??
lol....thanks,
hehe, thanks Jerry, you just reminded me of a great Skiing holiday. We were all stretched out in the snow on top of a mountain sunbathing, I was so pissed off cos I couldn't strip of completely! :)Jerry

This post was edited

font face="Times New Roman" size="3"I'm not having a good day, AM I !!!!! :)/font

This post was edited

Being someone who has never tanned evenly, I have always thought about making a suntanning spit. hehe...unforutnatelly I have not come up with an idea that would a) give you a tan without tanlines and b) one that woudn't be painful, as the only spits I've ever seen require impailment. lol

This post was edited

Being someone who has never tanned evenly, I have always thought about making a suntanning spit. hehe...unforutnatelly I have not come up with an idea that would a) give you a tan without tanlines and b) one that woudn't be painful, as the only spits I've ever seen require impailment. lol

hehe, never thought I would admit to this, but, (bare in mind, our short summers here of late, have made EVERY sunny day, a valuable event) I have been known to set up a few large mirrors to concentrate the sun onto the sunbed. You do have to be VERY careful, but three suns at once, sure does speed things up! :)

This post was edited

do I detect a hint of masochism?????

eeek
j

This post was edited

hehe, never thought I would admit to this, but, (bare in mind, our short summers here of late, have made EVERY sunny day, a valuable event) I have been known to set up a few large mirrors to concentrate the sun onto the sunbed. You do have to be VERY careful, but three suns at once, sure does speed things up! :)

lol...No kidding you'd have to becareful mate. lol...I think I would be a crispy critter. ;)

This post was edited

do I detect a hint of masochism?????

eeek
j

lmao! GOD NO! That's why I have not made my spit yet, this boy is not into that kind of pain. lol

This post was edited