Skinny dipping: 7/20/13: northern Virginia: chantilly/Herndon/Reston

I'm new here and looking for places to go locally and get to know other naturists. Anyone know of a place to just go and hang out? Or want to plan to meet somewhere ??

This topic was edited
RE: Skinny dipping: 7/20/13: northern Virginia: chantilly/Herndon/Reston

I know of a park that is very secluded that I have skinny dipped in. Good hiking too. Send me an email at itsalorum@gmail.com if you're interested.

This post was edited

Hey... I was just wondering if this worked out? Did you find a good place? I'd love to find a good place in the NOVA area to skinny dip. Maybe we could start a group or something and have meet ups now and then like the one for Spa World.

This post was edited

Hey... I was just wondering if this worked out? Did you find a good place? I'd love to find a good place in the NOVA area to skinny dip. Maybe we could start a group or something and have meet ups now and then like the one for Spa World.
I'm all for meeting up for a dip while the weather is still nice. My hidden spot is on the Potomac and has a couple of nice streams going into the river. Very secluded, federal park land. The few times I've been to the park it's been almost abandoned.

This post was edited

Sounds like the start of a plan. I'm booked up this weekend, and next saturday, but other than that I'm available pretty much any time with a little notice.

This post was edited

The only time I've been to my spot is during the week (working from home has it's advantages). I'm going to try and go this Sunday to see how many people are there. If it's bare (hehehehe) I'll set up an event and invite everyone.

This post was edited

I am free this Saturday ... Where exactly is this spot?!?

This post was edited

Yeah, weekdays are probably the best. I do some nude hiking out here near my house on weekdays and have never seen anyone else in a pretty popular WMA, but on weekends there are a ton of people around. I make my own schedule, so with a couple of days notice I can do any day really. Oh, and if this works out well, let me just say thanks for sharing your spot with us!!

This post was edited

The spot.....it's Turkey Run Park off of George Washington Parkway. I've found that if you go all the way in to the rangers station and take the trail off to the right, it'll take you down to the Potomac Heritage Trail. Hang a right on to that and you're good.
I maybe able to to Friday or Saturday. Sunday is much more likely. I just need to finish some work first.

This post was edited
Dates? Times?

Is there a day and time that is better for everyone? I was thinking either Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. I may be able to do Friday too. All and all days are fine with me. Worse case, we have a good textile laden hike along the river and meet some new friends face to face. Best care....naked hiking.
Thoughts?
Also, if you you know of other folks in the area that are interested in going please invite them along. Though I think we should keep it to people above 18 years old.
FYI- I have 7 body piercings (both nipples, navel, scrotum, and 3 pubic). Hopefully that's not an issue for anyone, but I know some people aren't into that. I just got the pubic piercings so it's a little black and blue.....I can wear shorts if someone objects. It doesn't bother me and won't take it personally.

This post was edited
RE: Dates? Times?

I am free to meet Saturday late morning - early afternoon ...

This post was edited