RE: New Design Discussion, Bug Reports, Comments, Complaints - 07/25/2013

I have just loaded a picture to test things out and everything seems ok. ***** THIS IS MY RESPONSE WHEN USING THE QUOTE FEATURE. I CANNOT GET OUT OF THIS BLOCKQUOTE. I EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO TYPE MY MESSAGE OUTSIDE OF THE QUOTE, LIKE POST #27. *****

This post was edited

I have a problem, like many others, when replying using the quote feature. The problem is that I cannot write outside of the quote. You can see the correct function inpost #26 and my problem in post #43.

This post was edited

I've never had a problem uploading photos but yesterday I uploaded a pic and a problem developed. While everything seemed normal in the process, i.e. caption, permissions, the photo never showed up in my photo album. When I went toMY PICTURES it was there but does not show up underPhotos. Any suggestions?I tried loading the pic a second time. Same results only now the pic shows up twice on MY PICTURESbut still nothing on the photo album. ????

This post was edited

I have a problem, like many others, when replying using the quote feature. The problem is that I cannot write outside of the quote. You can see the correct function inpost #26 and my problem in post #43.Try this: Hit enter then backspace and then click on the blank area below the quote. Your curser should appear in the white area. That's the way I do it. I hope it works for you. DR

This post was edited

I have a problem, like many others, when replying using the quote feature. The problem is that I cannot write outside of the quote. You can see the correct function inpost #26 and my problem in post #43.Try this: Hit enter then backspace and then click on the blank area below the quote. Your curser should appear in the white area. That's the way I do it. I hope it works for you. DR pressed the enter key - pressed the backspace key - nope - i'm still in this quote box

This post was edited

I have a problem, like many others, when replying using the quote feature. The problem is that I cannot write outside of the quote. You can see the correct function inpost #26 and my problem in post #43.Try this: Hit enter then backspace and then click on the blank area below the quote. Your curser should appear in the white area. That's the way I do it. I hope it works for you. DR pressed the enter key - pressed the backspace key - nope - i'm still in this quote boxYou forgot the 3rd step! Click on the blank area below the quote. Begin with the curser in the quote box at the end of the quote. Then do these 3 steps: 1. Hit enter then 2. backspace and then 3. click on the blank area below the quote.

This post was edited

I've never had a problem uploading photos but yesterday I uploaded a pic and a problem developed. While everything seemed normal in the process, i.e. caption, permissions, the photo never showed up in my photo album. When I went toMY PICTURES it was there but does not show up underPhotos. Any suggestions?I tried loading the pic a second time. Same results only now the pic shows up twice on MY PICTURESbut still nothing on the photo album. ????I believe that I have found the problem! When I open the pic in MY PICTURES and check the status. It says pending approval. When the pic is approved, I expect it to show up in my Photo Album.

This post was edited

I have a problem, like many others, when replying using the quote feature. The problem is that I cannot write outside of the quote. You can see the correct function inpost #26 and my problem in post #43.Try this: Hit enter then backspace and then click on the blank area below the quote. Your curser should appear in the white area. That's the way I do it. I hope it works for you. DR pressed the enter key - pressed the backspace key - nope - i'm still in this quote boxYou forgot the 3rd step! Click on the blank area below the quote. Begin with the curser in the quote box at the end of the quote. Then do these 3 steps: 1. Hit enter then 2. backspace and then 3. click on the blank area below the quote.[/b ======================No I didn't forget step #3 . I tried to click the white space nothing happened - I could not click ON the white space That IS the problem.==================================

This post was edited

I have a problem, like many others, when replying using the quote feature. The problem is that I cannot write outside of the quote. You can see the correct function inpost #26 and my problem in post #43.It still doesn't work. I've tried the 3 steps and it doesn't work. Never has ...

This post was edited

I have a problem, like many others, when replying using the quote feature. The problem is that I cannot write outside of the quote. You can see the correct function inpost #26 and my problem in post #43.It still doesn't work. I've tried the 3 steps and it doesn't work. Never has ...i have no problem with it

This post was edited