RE: The Purge/Nude for a day

I would enjoy my own back yard. Probably I'd invite a few friends over for a swim.

This post was edited

In answer to what his thread was supposed to be about, I would go about my normal daily routine except I would be nude.During the week, that would mean going to work, picking up merchandise from vendors, possibly going to the store, etc.If it was on the weekend, I would take the dog for a walk, ride my bike, probably go to the beach.

This post was edited

First ... the original post was about a TV program, not real life. The OP turned this thread into a "what if" and it was meant to be fun and not taken so literally and serious. Too many times a simple fun thread turns into something serious or political. Why is that? Why do some have to take a simple fun topic and turn it serious or into a jabfest? Can't it just be fun? Can't you participate in fun or is EVERYTHING in our lives serious and political? We all need to stop taking life, threads like this and yourselves ... so seriously! :D

This post was edited

Fully agree with your comments AndyDi, we need more fun without the stoic police mentality that exist on here.
As for me when can we have our first reverse day and make 24 hours, best make it summertime though, might not have many takers in winter.
I really love the idea of textiles being treated as we nudist are, but maybe not much shopping would be able to be done

Have fun everybody, Take care and get bare and ENJOY

This post was edited

This post was edited

I'd probably do my normal activities while nude if we had a purge style nude day. Only possible problem is working in a machine shop. I'd actually prefer a nude week:)

This post was edited

First ... the original post was about a TV program, not real life. The OP turned this thread into a "what if" and it was meant to be fun and not taken so literally and serious. Too many times a simple fun thread turns into something serious or political. Why is that? Why do some have to take a simple fun topic and turn it serious or into a jabfest? Can't it just be fun? Can't you participate in fun or is EVERYTHING in our lives serious and political? We all need to stop taking life, threads like this and yourselves ... so seriously! :DDitto!
For heaven's sake, why are we so serious? We're naked after all.

This post was edited