RE: Do you like to go commando / freeballing

Yeh, love to go commando as much as I can, love to wear tight trackies or short that show of the profile of my cock too, guess I'm an exhibitionist and like to be admired for those interested

This post was edited

I recently got a pair of super-skinny Levis 510s which I've washed repeatedly in very hot water, and with bleach, to get the fabric as light-colored and soft, and the fit as skintight as possible. I stuff my naked cock and balls down against my left thigh so that every detail of my bulge (balls, shaft and cock head) is as obvious as possible. It's a colossal turn-on to see the looks I get when people catch sight of my junk displayed so blatantly.

This post was edited

of course going commando is the best.
i always going commando as much as possible.
i like to be free...

This post was edited

I freeball 24/7, always!

This post was edited

I free ball if I am in shorts, jeans, pants etc. I hate to be confined. The less I have on the better I like it. It is also a "green" or "eco-friendly" way of living, less clothing to wash, so less water used, less detergent put into the water, and less electricity and gas to wash and dry clothing.

This post was edited

I like the look of nice underwear on me, so will wear some if I'm going out. It's a bit like a neck tie. Not comfortable, but I sometimes wear them to look good.
I more comfortable commando, so usually don't wear underwear. Certainly not for running errands, going to the gym, etc. Someone else mentioned the doctor's office. My doctor really doesn't care how good I look, so I don't bother putting underwear on for a visit to the doctor.
KC

This post was edited

i always freeball!

This post was edited

Ihave got a problem with that, i cant think that i can be the only one, but driving freeballing hassels me a lot, i ceep on sitting on them and it is not very nice, otherwise like the free breese.David

This post was edited

I recently got a new pair of shorts with a quiick dry material, really nice and comfortable. I do wear themmwith underwear for training (briefs or jockstraps) as wearing a box is sometimes required. I also tried them on the other day when I was home and in the garden... They feel so good when outside as the material is so light almost feels like I had nothing on. Although they aren't tight, they were also very revealing of my cut status. The outline of my helmet was clearly visible

This post was edited

I have some of the quick dry clothing for when I workout at LA Fitness. The stuff is nice and comfortable for clothing. I try and avoid cloths, but when I have to use them, its got to be comfortable.

This post was edited