Byron Bay nude beaches under threat

RE: Byron Bay nude beaches under threat

I don't think they should b messing with it at all its just a load of rubbish what I read

This post was edited

Yes and as usual it is the 'non-nudist' activities which are cited as the reasons to close!!
Nude not Lewd.

This post was edited

I honestly can't see it being closed.
Byron locals are way too progressive to let that happen. It is hugely popular, not only with the locals and the large number tourists that visit Byron, but also by the sheer number day trippers that come across the border from Queensland, given the absence of legal nude beaches in the Sunshine state.
If however, a legal nude beach at place as liberal and welcoming as Byron is able to be closed by a small cohort of narrow minded prudes, then what hope do the other beaches around Australia stand?
Nudie-Rudie

This post was edited

This is what happens when people turn a blind eye to the perverted activities.Those with the (Live and let live, it's none of my business attitude) are to blame.

This post was edited

Pertaining to the problem, there is always three groups;
- the nudists, who love to enjoy their freedom away from textile.
- the perverts, peering from behind Rocks and bushes, waiting their time.
- the prudes which rub it all in via the media and at local government.
We have seen it happen in Sydney, one Nudist Beach has been closed over Manly way.
Cobblers Beach was under threat, but is still clothing optional and I don't think this one will close to nudists, as it is far to popular and enjoys greatest support by nudists.

This post was edited

As you say, this group will lose us more beaches - the perverts, peering from behind Rocks and bushes, waiting their time.
The apathy of 'freedom' nudists could be seen as just as much to blame? For not standing up and being counted, will, I suggest allow the textiles to limit our nudist activities.
As for Cobblers, local residents have complained about 'activities' and clearly parking has become a problem (pay/meters now installed) and I for one have witnessed sexual activities even supported one lady being pestered!
Nude not Lewd.

This post was edited