PLEASE HELP

i was banned from the chat for no reason can someone please help me get unbanned

This topic was edited
RE: PLEASE HELP

i was banned from the chat for no reason can someone please help me get unbanned
Banning is blocking you out forever. Booting is kicking you out for 3 days. Sorry, but unfortunately, we are only seeing one side of the story...yours. EVERYONE says they were booted for no reason.

This post was edited
RE: PLEASE HELP

newlsug, This one if for you .....
Hypocrisy is the main rule of thumb for the Mods....really, would you like to give us some examples?
We have to obey the rules, they dont ....again where are the examples ?
moderators of our morals.......well some one has to since far to many seem to lose any common sense, or common courtesy, as well as their morals, upon entering the internet, or at least upon entering TN
some of them love to hang around in the chat room and gloat about
having kicked someone ....absolutely unnecessary and shows their
arrogance - and their lack of respect for the chat rooms.......

A few points on that one. First, if someone has no issue with coming into the chat room , turning on their cam, and start stroking themselves then should they be shy about everyone knowing?
Second, many, and if I'm not mistaken this includes yourself, have complained about people seemingly getting removed from chat for no known reason.....so now your complaining that sometimes the room is told the reason?
Some people just like to complain....don't they newlsug

This post was edited