RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

A few weeks ago I attended my first nude yoga class. There were about ten participants and the instructor. Due to where I was yogaing, not sure how many saw me nude, but a good chunk had the opportunity.

This post was edited

A few weeks ago I attended my first nude yoga class. There were about ten participants and the instructor. Due to where I was yogaing, not sure how many saw me nude, but a good chunk had the opportunity.

With 10 participants and an instructor, you can be sure most or all of them saw you naked. Even if you are in the back, people will eventually look between their legs when they're doing a forward fold, LOL. I really enjoy nude yoga, but it's not an activity where you really watch other naked people much, if you are actively engaged in your poses. Hope you get to return to that class.

This post was edited

With 10 participants and an instructor, you can be sure most or all of them saw you naked. Even if you are in the back, people will eventually look between their legs when they're doing a forward fold, LOL. I really enjoy nude yoga, but it's not an activity where you really watch other naked people much, if you are actively engaged in your poses. Hope you get to return to that class.

Agree with your statement about watching the other people, especially given I was intent on watching the instructor to see how to pose. Only a pose when laying on our side did I have a view of another participant, the guy next to me.

This post was edited

I was wondering around the park near my place last week & 2 girls were there to snap some pics of themselves. I didn't realize they were there and caught me by surprise. Usually the park will be deserted & I would walk around naked. They just smiled and continued with their activities. I said sorry and left the place.....

This post was edited

Last friday by the guy lying beside me (also nude) in the sand dunes in Perranporth bay

This post was edited

Correction! Two people walked past me on the beach while I was photographing myself naked! They must have seen me buy ignored me

This post was edited

The weather here in Pa turned nice so I started to enjoy a cup of coffee after supper on my back porch my dog was in the backyard and started barking I got up to yeah at her and my neighbors were out on there porch , they wave hi I waved back , a good start to the summer lol

This post was edited

The guy in the mirror.

This post was edited

Haha...quite amusing, John! - Karen

This post was edited

Haha...quite amusing, John! - Karen

This post was edited